Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Caught the sun at the non league game I was at yesterday. I am literally a redneck now.

Plus my forehead is red and tight as well :(

8 minutes ago, This Could Be Rotterdam said:

Ordered cod and chips earlier. Said yes to salt and vinegar, ended up with it all over my cod and the skin subsequently came off when I got it off. Why can't they put the cod on the bottom so the salt and vinegar just go on the chips? 

My local chippy let you put your own s&v on before they wrap them up, and put the fish to the side. I love vinegar though, so don't mind it on my fish. 

7 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I spent a lot of time yesterday reading about the clathrate gun, and the fires in Siberia. The good news is that it's quite possibly too late to bother worrying anymore.

Look at this shit.

giphy.gif

Yeah, those Siberian wildfires ought to be the single thing that everyone is talking about this summer. Of course they aren't, because global warming is depressing so we're just going to ignore it until we're dead. 

We'll  all be dead via those Peskey Muslims , Donald Trump , Nicola Sturegoen or some other bogeyman , so drive  to the supermarket buy some meat and light up the BBQ and don't worry about it 

Girls that spread their legs for almost anyone, there is girl i used to know who slept with over 100 guys before her 20th birthday.

And now she have found this rich dude and are living in a nice part of town and is acting all posh.

Iam sorry but you are still a whore in my eyes.

4 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Sounds like someone is jealous he wasn't number 101 :P

Jealous? lol

We have been at alot partys togheter and i have lost count of all the times she have begged me to **** her.

Easy girls makes me wanna throw up, have some class ffs.

9 hours ago, Ikantcpell said:

Easy girls makes me wanna throw up, have some class ffs.

She might just like it,  if she plays safe then I don't see a problem.  Having a psychosomatic physical reaction to the perceived behaviour of another person where it does not conform to ones morals is not that classy either.  It really should not pi55 you off tbh.

Edited by Amsterdam_Neil_D

It does raise the question, what is an acceptable number?

Just the one, following a promise of marriage? Or just keep it to a small number, 3 or 4?

Is 12 ok? If 12 is ok would 20 make you a whore? On it goes, until you realise you shouldn't be keeping count of someone else's partners. Or indeed, passing any sort of judgement on the kind of guy that is happy to be number 98.

If they are all consenting and all understand what they are doing, end of.

3 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

You have one life, until you find "the one", bang as many women or dudes as you want. Don't get hung up on other people's sex lives, male or female.

Used to be my motto until the old bill caught up with me.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Would you consider a man who slept with 100 women to be a 'whore', or some male equivalent?

Iam the key and she is the lock, a good key can open up all locks, and a bad lock is opened by most keys.

But yeah,iam disgusted by males who wanna shag evrything in sight aswell.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

She might just like it,  if she plays safe then I don't see a problem.  Having a psychosomatic physical reaction to the perceived behaviour of another person where it does not conform to ones morals is not that classy either.  It really should not pi55 you off tbh.

Would you marry a girl that has slept with 300 guys?

Â