Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

30 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:
5 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

I think tipping for sex is still frowned upon by the police, and by some women.

8pints sighted!!!!!!!!!

I was just holding her handbag whilst she got her purse out, honestly.

There are also no connotations to the above sentence.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ikantcpell said:

Humans, and the way we are destroying this planet and killing millions of animals evryday.

We are like a virus that needs to be erased.

We've as much right to be here as any animal you can name. Where do you stop? Wipe out all the carnivores? What about those pesky cows ruining the planet with their farts?

Humans are amazing. We'll be extinct one day and the planet will live on so don't worry about it. 

7 hours ago, Ikantcpell said:

Humans, and the way we are destroying this planet and killing millions of animals evryday.

We are like a virus that needs to be erased.

Top of the food chain. 

There was an EDL march, and a much larger counter protest in Nottingham today.

There were far too **** many confused, alleged liberals, wanting to ban the EDL from marching while having the audacity to label both the EDL and the police as fascists.

I was pleasantly surprised at how well the police did at safely containing both groups, and did so while being pretty friendly and approachable. West Midlands finest could learn a lesson or two there.

On 05/08/2016 at 19:09, Davkaus said:

Having to either constantly switch providers for almost everything, haggle like I'm in some sort of third world flea market, or know I'm being ripped off.

I don't go in to Tesco for a bag of rice, only to have to threaten to switch to Sainsbury's so that I can get the real price, so why the **** do I have to do it for my phone, insurance, utilities, TV...Just give me the **** price you words removed.

This.  Some bloke was on telly the other day talking about how they were going to make it easier to switch because they are concerned about not enough people switching. WHY SHOULD PEOPLE HAVE TO SWITCH!?  They should spend more effort into forcing suppliers to actually offer their customers the best deal.  TV,  broadband,  phones., utilities,  they actually PUNISH people for being loyal customers.  How is that allowed? 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Vegans. 

Waitress at work decided shes going vegan 2 days per week and just vegetarian the other 5 .........snapchat of her out last weekend eating chicken at some takeaway ....absolute airhead  

On 8/5/2016 at 09:16, Davkaus said:

Late for work because some "black lives matter" rocket polishers decided to lie down on the tram tracks in the middle of the city. Utter tossers.

Mark Duggan is a great poster boy for justice isn't he? Live by the gun, die by the gun. 

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

14 hours ago, sidcow said:

This.  Some bloke was on telly the other day talking about how they were going to make it easier to switch because they are concerned about not enough people switching. WHY SHOULD PEOPLE HAVE TO SWITCH!?  They should spend more effort into forcing suppliers to actually offer their customers the best deal.  TV,  broadband,  phones., utilities,  they actually PUNISH people for being loyal customers.  How is that allowed? 

An excellent point IMO. Coming back to Britain after living in other countries, you realise how dumb - and fundamentally anti-consumer - most companies are. Why is my broadband cheap for 12 months and then insanely expensive for the rest of human history afterwards? We think it's normal, because it's 'how we do things here' but for most of the rest of the world it's utterly bizarre. 

I really wish Labour hadn't dropped their 'rip-off Britain' arguments. This country really is a rip-off. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Xela said:

Top of the food chain. 

Would be karma if we got invaded by aliens with a much higher iq then us, and they decided that we were worthless cause of our low iq and started to eat us instead.

Nothing beats a good pair of human ribs mmmmm..

2 minutes ago, Ikantcpell said:

Would be karma if we got invaded by aliens with a much higher iq then us, and they decided that we were worthless cause of our low iq and started to eat us instead.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ikantcpell said:

Not karma really as we are indigenous to the planet, aliens aren't. Completely different scenario

Lions and tigers eat other animals to survive. Is that bad? No, that's classed as nature. Millions of animals are eaten or killed by other animals. George, my parents cat is regularly bringing back headless mice and voles etc!

Saying that, I was a vegetarian for a number of years so I could easily go back to not eating meat :)

What I can't abide is cruelty to animals. There was a story recently in Brum where a man threw a puppy out of a balcony window 10 stories up :(

17 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

We've as much right to be here as any animal you can name. Where do you stop? Wipe out all the carnivores? What about those pesky cows ruining the planet with their farts?

Humans are amazing. We'll be extinct one day and the planet will live on so don't worry about it. 

Yes but do we have the right to behave the way we do?

Global warming is real and could destroy all life on earth in the end, and another thing that pisses me of is that when you mention this to people many of them are like"yea well it wont be during our lifetime" so as long it is not happening to them they dont care.

It's all about me me me, egoistic idiots.

• Like 1

I spent a lot of time yesterday reading about the clathrate gun, and the fires in Siberia. The good news is that it's quite possibly too late to bother worrying anymore.

Look at this shit.

giphy.gif

Edited by Davkaus

Â