Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

19 hours ago, Phumfeinz said:

These pathetic words removed

About 14 years ago I had a holiday in Benidorm, at the Pueblo hotel, been to benidorm a lot as my nan loved it, sidenote she is having her ashes scattered on a beach there later this year. Anyway, I was up early as ever and after a week I got my wife up and we sat near the pool. At 7 they allowed people to get loungers and it was just like that video, I found it so funny I had to get my wife to see it.

5 hours ago, Phumfeinz said:

On Saturday I paid £10 for express delivery on an item for my mother's birthday which is tomorrow, and it still hasn't been dispatched. I'm not impressed.

Should have ordered it earlier, I am the one who is not impressed.

Very bad son.

1 minute ago, Phumfeinz said:

"Order between 2pm Friday and 2pm Monday to receive the item on Tuesday"

Not my fault.

Come off it guy, you should have had that ordered a month in advance. She only went through the trouble of giving birth to you, raising you, feeding you, changing your nappies...

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

Come off it guy, you should have had that ordered a month in advance. She only went through the trouble of giving birth to you, raising you, feeding you, changing your nappies...

She only told me she wanted it on the Saturday!

33 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Haven't been to star city in about 10 years, here tonight for my tea cos of the game

Horrible horrible place

Stab City

• Like 1

I signed a 2 year contract for internet last November. For whatever reason, I'm moving flat this month and I want to take my internet with me because it's fast and it's a good price. I'm moving from the equivilant of Sutton to Birmingham.

I contact my ISP, they don't have coverage in my new area. The centre of a major city. I ask them how it'll work. I have to pay a fine, or I pay every month.

I'd get it if I cancelled the contract because I got a new provider or something like that but I'm moving and want to keep it. Just seems a bit anti-customer service if you ask me.

An advertisement for a Walkers crisps competition offering 20,000 holidays has been banned after complaints it was almost impossible to win.

The "spell and go" promotion invited people to collect the letters to spell the names of 26 far-flung holiday destinations.

However participants said the letters C, D and K seemed scarce.

Walkers said the contest was fair, but agreed some of the wording "could have been clearer".

Destinations on offer included New York, Hong Kong or Sri Lanka. But in the end, Walkers confirmed, fewer than 800 of the 20,000 holidays available were won and more than 100 people complained to the Advertising Standards

These morons moaning.
It's almost as if the business wanted to make a profit and not give away millions in free holidays. Shocking...I know!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-37102547

Over-sensitivity. Sexism is a real thing but when people feel the need to moan about every little thing, the message gets diluted.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/work/laura-trott-whats-for-tea-bbc-commentary-sparks-sexism-storm/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

BBC commentator Chris Boardman sparked a Twitter storm after suggesting Jason Kenny might be asking Laura Trott ‘what’s for tea?’ after their incredible Olympic victories.

Team GB's golden couple powered to victory in the Rio velodrome, adding two more golds to the country's medal haul on ‘Terrific Tuesday’.

As the pair celebrated their achievements with a warm embrace, Boardman’s commentary divided opinion on social media.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ikantcpell said:

What is so horrible about it?

The Mr soft impersonators mainly but the actual place itself is a big something of nothing, it looks a bit tired and run down, I did used to go for the very good crazy golf, there's a general feel about the place that someone's waiting to accuse you of looking at them funny  

The quality of the food I ended up having was shocking 

Surprised me that there were a fair few fans there by the time I left 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Over-sensitivity. Sexism is a real thing but when people feel the need to moan about every little thing, the message gets diluted.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/work/laura-trott-whats-for-tea-bbc-commentary-sparks-sexism-storm/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

sparked a Twitter storm

I think I've found your problem ...

• Like 1

Â