Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Most of us who live abroad will be familiar with the BBC News channel. I really hate country advertisements, usually with a woman singing 'incredible iiin di aaa' or 'magnificent Malaysiaaa'

Then there's Aaron Hesselhurst who shouts at you about the economy...and Stephen Sakur doing HardTalk.

I think I should start watching Euronews or Soongebob Square pants on comedy central.

3 hours ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

Most of us who live abroad will be familiar with the BBC News channel. I really hate country advertisements, usually with a woman singing 'incredible iiin di aaa' or 'magnificent Malaysiaaa'

Then there's Aaron Hesselhurst who shouts at you about the economy...and Stephen Sakur doing HardTalk.

I think I should start watching Euronews or Soongebob Square pants on comedy central.

As an insomniac I am acquainted with both Aaron Heslehirst and HardTalk and love them both. Dont get the ads though.

Yep, it's the cheesey hand overs (oh er) and the nodding of the presenters that I like when the news is jumping from country to country. That nice lady from Singapore does like an exaggerated nod.

The stilted style makes me feel smug at how sophisticated and slick we are in the UK. Then I watch our own news, the format is superior, the links are superior, the background news room is superior.

But then the actual news content for us is Boris swinging from a double decker bus waving a pasty and shouting nonsense.

HardTalk is good.

I think Aaron Hesselhurst came to the fore because CNN had Richard Quest who's equally as mental.

In fact Richard Quest was found wandering around Central Park with dildo up his jacksie tied with rope around his bollocks.

Bit of a petty geeky one this but fits in with the topic title.

The Eurogamer forum. It's sites like that that make me realise that even with some of the cretins here and my occasional warning point attracting well meaning but admittedly over zealousness of pointing out said cretins that VT is one of the best communities to be a part of.

Anyway, Eurogamer, a clique of regular bullies/arses target a chap talking about teenage mutant ninja turtles in a thread specifically for tmnt, he is quite passionate about it but gets relentlessly trolled, people stand up for the guy then they are targeted but the mods side with the bullies. **** word removeds the lot of them.

/nerd rant.

Edited by Ingram85

9 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

The Eurogamer forum. It's sites like that that make me realise that even with some of the cretins here and my occasional warning point attracting well meaning but admittedly over zealousness of pointing out said cretins that VT is one of the best communities to be a part of.

Anyway, Eurogamer, a clique of regular bullies/arses target a chap talking about teenage mutant ninja turtles in a thread specifically for tmnt, he is quite passionate about it but gets relentlessly trolled, people stand up for the guy then they are targeted but the mods side with the bullies. **** word removeds the lot of them.

/nerd rant.

Shut up, ginger nut.

(sorry ingram, I'm just trying to fit in with the cool bullies on here)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ingram85 said:

/nerd rant.

Get a girlfriend loser.

• Like 2

Just now, sharkyvilla said:

64p for a packet of crisps?  I hate this world.

Yeah I know.

Its my own fault for rushing as I had someone stood behind me waiting. Standard vending machine etiquette dictates that you arrive at the machine with decision made, no window shopping. I keyed in the first number I saw... of all the things to get a bloody dark choclate bounty????

**** energy saving. 

I was on the toilet at a well known restaurant, taking my time as I always do, next thing.. Complete darkness. I was waving above the cubical to no avail, I had to use the spot light on my phone to finish the job :(

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ryan. said:

**** energy saving. 

I was on the toilet at a well known restaurant, taking my time as I always do, next thing.. Complete darkness. I was waving above the cubical to no avail, I had to use the spot light on my phone to finish the job :(

**** the rainforest right?

Try eating more ruffage pal.

I don't understand how people spend ages in the toilet. In and out in three minutes tops.

If there's a place I don't want to hang about reading the news or playing a game, it's a room that everybody shits in.

Â