Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

add cheeky glass of wine to "a bit of a boogie" or post a picture of their child on facebook with said child wearing sunglasses and always **** caption it "cool dude".

People clamouring for Gillian Anderson to be the next Bond. Why? Because she's a woman? I guarantee that's the only reason.

It's James Bond. He's a man. A male. That's the character. That is James Bond.

• Like 4

People clamouring for Gillian Anderson to be the next Bond. Why? Because she's a woman? I guarantee that's the only reason.

It's James Bond. He's a man. A male. That's the character. That is James Bond.

The clamour to be PC will shit on anything to prove it. I don't like James Bond so my nomination for the next Bond is Wanda Sykes. I think she'd be excellent.

• Like 1

With the news that Selfridges in London will soon open a water-only bar (reason enough to post in here), here's Penn and Teller pranking the kind of utter rocket polisher who will no doubt frequent that bar.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Women (mainly on social media) who refer to each other as "hun", "chick" or "babe". And say "mwah" and "woop woop".

**** off and die, as our next manager once said.

My sister in law, who is a million miles off a **** babe, had on her number plate, in small letters below the actual registration "babe", so in the dead of the night I printed off a label and stuck it next to this, for a good couple of years it read "babe: the sheep pig"

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Ikantcpell said:

3486B77C00000578-3604604-image-a-38_1464

The thing is, he is right.

It does my head in when people pander around these cars. You are embarrassing all of us peasants. Have some dignity, get some self control. Glance and move on.

,...and put your **** phone away!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BOF said:

With the news that Selfridges in London will soon open a water-only bar (reason enough to post in here), here's Penn and Teller pranking the kind of utter rocket polisher who will no doubt frequent that bar.

it will probably be full of the type of people that go to the Guinness factory and tell you it's the best pint of Guinness on the planet and everywhere else it isn't as good

I do it. Doesn't have to be a supercar. It could be old or just a car I know to be rare or odd. I like cars. Deal with it :) I do generally cover my ass crack though.

34 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

it will probably be full of the type of people that go to the Guinness factory and tell you it's the best pint of Guinness on the planet and everywhere else it isn't as good

That old chestnut....'the guinness in ireland tastes sooo much better!'

Does it really?...or is it just because you're on holiday and you've got a bit excited?

37 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

That's true though. Guiness in England is definitely not as good as it is in Ireland.

• Like 1

That old chestnut....'the guinness in ireland tastes sooo much better!'

Does it really?...or is it just because you're on holiday and you've got a bit excited?

I'm not on holiday and yes it does. But Tony was on about the actual factory. I've had pints way better than the factory.

17 minutes ago, BOF said:

I'm not on holiday and yes it does. But Tony was on about the actual factory. I've had pints way better than the factory.

I can't help but feel you owe any customers of the Water bar an apology :P

Had an argument with the regional manager at work today.  Too much cheese on our cheese baps.  Piss off!  Said we would end up losing too much profit margin using that much cheese, then told us as they were too cheesy, we had to throw them away.  Well what does that do to our profit margin you absolute mong!  I'd love to be able to quit and start my own bakery, never to deal with these words removed again.

• Like 1

Â