Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

@Chindie that sounds scarily like my road!! Only difference is its random people that park in front of my house. I have a van so I have no choice but to reverse onto my drive because I can't see the road if I reverse off. I completely feel your anger.

A van parks opposite my house, which means you can't park on the road outside mine because it makes the gap to drive through too narrow.

Except one of my neighbours has started doing it anyway. So not only do I have a random car parked outside mine, every time someone drives past they slow right down to crawl through the gap, and I bet they think the car is mine because it's outside my house!

Also, the neighbour has clearly decided that's now his space. I saw him arrive today, when there were loads of normal spaces all over the place, but he still parked there.

My neighbour has a car that is used exclusively to reserve the space outside his house.

He has a big metallic pick up thing. He sits in it staring in the mirror, wifey appears from around the garage in a VW, he leaves she parks up VW for the day. In the evening at a given time, she runs out, sits in the VW staring in the mirror. Pickup appears, VW put back in garage for the night.

Locally, that VW is known by others in the street as 'the bollard'. To be clear, if she goes out in the day time, she uses her Ford Fiesta.

I think I'm quite lucky, I find that sort of thing funny, rather than drip drip torture. 

My friends used to live next to a right nutter. He painted his own parking space signs on the road outside his house (parking on the road was a total nightmare) and used to go totally mental at anyone who parked there. Everyone in the road knew to steer clear of it,  my friends were always warning me.  Once someone was parked there when he came home and he just rammed the car over and over until he had shunted it out of the way. 

7 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

Sneezes than come out of nowhere halfway through going for a piss.  Only just missed me shoes.

I am pretty sure it can destroy your dick if you sneeze mid piss,  pretty sure yes

On 26/05/2016 at 17:19, Davkaus said:

I don't understand how people spend ages in the toilet. In and out in three minutes tops.

If there's a place I don't want to hang about reading the news or playing a game, it's a room that everybody shits in.

I get what you are saying but on the other side, you are also being paid to shit when you use the toilet at work. Plus its the only place at work where I can get some peace and quiet! I dedicate at least 20 mins to a dump at work 

My social life.

Its feast and famine. I don't go out for weeks then I go out 4 times in the same week. Then I'll have a few quiet weeks then a Saturday is coming where I have invites for 3 different events.  

I am pretty sure it can destroy your dick if you sneeze mid piss,  pretty sure yes

I would never be brave enough to go full pelt with a sneeze mid-flow in case I was to accidentally prolapse my urethra (turn my dinkle inside out).

One of the reasons I left Boston was the closed mindedness of so many people there. It's a politically liberal city, but a very conservative town, and when you grow up in it, all those Boston ethics are thrust upon you, for better or worse, and it becomes oppressive. 

The last few years I lived there is best represented by this one interaction I had with a floor manager I worked with at my last job in Mass. There was a brief thunderstorm that day, and afterwards, a huge rainbow appeared. 

I said "Look at that rainbow!"

He said "Whadaya, smoke bath salts?"

I'm so happy I left. 

Edited by maqroll

9 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Some people are just oafs. It's the same everywhere.

True, but Boston oafs are a specific sort of oaf, and typically found in the same general area and that's why I left, or one of the reasons. People in Maine can be provincial oafs too, but less antagonistic and more open minded than regular Boston oafery.*

*New word I just made up

• Like 2

There's this guy at work who is a total Nervous Nelly. He literally talks gibberish in his attempts at banter, and he always initiates the banter. I can't get away from the guy, argh

Â