Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

3 hours ago, mjmooney said:

That's true though. Guiness in England is definitely not as good as it is in Ireland.

Guinness pisses me off. An awful drink. I can't think of any alcohol that is more overrated. Actually I can,  Champagne even worse than Guinness but costs a sh;tload more. 

Apparently Guinness as a brand is so strong that if everybody actually drank it who claims they drink it in surveys their sales would be around 10 times more than they are. What this means is Guinness is a hugely aspirational brand that people want to associate with but not actually drink as its foul. 

Now Bathams.... Mmmmmmmmmm... Bathams 

5 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

The thing is, he is right.

It does my head in when people pander around these cars. You are embarrassing all of us peasants. Have some dignity, get some self control. Glance and move on.

,...and put your **** phone away!

I make it my main priority not to glance ESPECIALLY when they are accelerating as hard as they can on a busy street begging people to look at them. Eyes front! 

9 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Women (mainly on social media) who refer to each other as "hun", "chick" or "babe". And say "mwah" and "woop woop"

Please.... I beg you..... Please. Do NOT get me started on people who write" lol"  my brain will just implode with the sheer weight of hate and anger 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Please.... I beg you..... Please. Do NOT get me started on people who write" lol"  my brain will just implode with the sheer weight of hate and anger 

ROFL

;)

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, RimmyJimmer said:

How bout 'lolz'?

Aaaaaaaaggggggggghhhhhhhhh

I respond to people who write lol with RAWS 

When they ask what it means I first have a go at them asking. Did you really REALLY laugh out Loud?  Did you?  Did you? . Actually....... Laugh...... Out.... Loud???? . No you didn't,  not at all.  I on the other hand Raised A Wry Smile which is probably what you did as well.  

Which reminds me (slaps self on head) why the bl00dy hell am I letting my piss boil about the lol brigade when the OMG people are in the room. My friends wife started writing that and I had to warn people before a party we were all going to to tell her not to say it in front of me or I would have to kill her. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 3

School sports day, wife is talking to one of the moms, "oh your kid has the peanut allergy, is it bad its not serious rigggghhtttt" ......While her other kid is sitting there eating a pack of peanuts ......I nearly started throwing punches ....**** idiots 

You should see/hear some of the reactions I get from the locals when they find out I'm Irish and don't drink Guinness... ffs! Well, enjoy your pisswasser lite!

Edited by villakram

16 hours ago, mjmooney said:

That's true though. Guiness in England is definitely not as good as it is in Ireland.

Yep, definitely true.

But Guinness is second best anyway.

Murphys is way nicer

• Like 3

You should see/hear some of the reactions I get from the locals when they find out I'm Irish and don't drink Guinness... ffs! Well, enjoy your pisswasser lite!

I bet you don't even personally know Bono or Enya either. FFS.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

TBH, I only drink 'draught' (i.e. nitrokeg) Guinness if there is no decent real ale available.

Pretty much this, but mainly because my local is a Real Ale, Mecca in the town, and there's nearly always a fantastic beer on. I used to put away gallons of Guinness, and still maintain that a good pint of Guinness is rival to any pint of any ale. When it's not kept well though, it's an abomination.

• Like 1

Â