Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

1 hour ago, RimmyJimmer said:

'They all read shitty tabloid papers'

'Most of them are really stupid'

It's almost like tradesmen are being put into a negative steroetypical group!

:D

Did I say that?

Racism overload on sunday. Apologies for this.

Mother calls me as she does every sunday. I say I see your house is on the market, (they live abroad and are selling their UK house), my father pipes up (they have the phone on speaker) "turns out not only was the fella a jingly, but he was called mohammed, wouldnt sell to a mohammed, not fair on the neighbours" I said I am sure you cant do that, he says and if the next buyer is a jingly before we do anything I want ten percent deposit just to secure it, I said I am sure you cant do that and I dont think an estate agent would be allowed to do that. 

My parents really astound me, they would refuse to sell a house, and then come out with that site.

Racism aside, yes, you can put whatever conditions you like on a house sale. Whether the buyer will agree to them is another thing....

It's going to be a close run things by all accounts.

I think the turn out of students will be the biggest deciding factor.

I also think, as well as tradesmen, jobless people will vote out (they tuk our jerbs!) and the aging population.

It's basically students/professionals voting for in (based on my limited knowledge of listening to Radio 4, watching the news etc).

A lot of professionals I know will be voting out.

Just now, TheStagMan said:

A lot of professionals I know will be voting out.

Tell them not too because I said so.

I work in energy compliance, all legislation is created by.. you guessed it, the EU.

#keepLapinajob

If anything, it might be better for business if we left, we're still going to need energy compliance, presumably here will be new legislation for you to worry about.

#VotestaytomakeLapredundant :P 

• Like 1

Having lived (living) in a poorer EU country, I see the daily good that the EU does for Lodz especially. I say this as a reason to people and they say 'why should we give money to other countries'

It's depressing.

Tell them not too because I said so.

I work in energy compliance, all legislation is created by.. you guessed it, the EU.

#keepLapinajob

Don't worry, when we don't have any legislation (as it will all instantly disappear and a complete vacuum will exist the second we vote out) you could be a consultant on good energy practice charging a grand a day.

#MakeLapRich

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lapal_fan said:

Hey, yeah!! YEAAAAHH!!!

**** THE E.U.

#castStefanadrift

Would cast my missus adrift more than me if she wants to come back to the UK with me in the future :D

Women (mainly on social media) who refer to each other as "hun", "chick" or "babe". And say "mwah" and "woop woop".

**** off and die, as our next manager once said.

2 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Women (mainly on social media) who refer to each other as "hun", "chick" or "babe". And say "mwah" and "woop woop".

**** off and die, as our next manager once said.

Probably the same ones who have a 'cheeky glass of wine' and say 'ooo, don't mind if I do'

**** off.

Â