Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

9 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

City Arms, Cardiff. A pint of Brains Black Stout. Super Furry Animals on the jukebox singing songs about drinking in the City Arms.

Unbeatable combo.

I don't know, on Sunday I was dipping crusty bread in baked camembert and watching Columbo.

• Like 2

Where do all these rocket polishers come from that pay to use the M6 toll and then dither about at Norton Canes services?

It's like they all want to compare who has the shiniest rocket..

Someone set up a fake Facebook account, with my name and photo, and started sending friend requests to my friends. I can understand someone wanting to be me, as I'm great, but I was upset to find out some of my friends like fake dAVe80 better than me. I am a word removed though.

10 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

Someone set up a fake Facebook account, with my name and photo, and started sending friend requests to my friends. I can understand someone wanting to be me, as I'm great, but I was upset to find out some of my friends like fake dAVe80 better than me. I am a word removed though.

Is this the real or fake dAVe80 posting?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BOF said:

I bet you don't even personally know Bono or Enya either. FFS.

I've even had to explain that it's actually quite safe, a reasonably nice place and not a terrorist infested hole 'cause of da north... what??!? Outwardly polite, inwardly...

8 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Because it's obvious.

The pictures are real, the captions and fake snapchat comments aren't.

snapsr.com-838d0a184f7b65e08384d6d9af9a491f.jpg

It's not obvious it's just your opinion.

Most rich people look down on people who are not rich.

Money makes alot of people assholes, simple as that.

5 minutes ago, Ikantcpell said:

Not true, I am a very rich man and I am perfectly down to earth.

It is one of my greatest traits, I am a man of the people, they love me, can't get enough of me.

I often have a laugh and joke with the help, oh my how they laugh.

Now go get ya **** shine box.

47 minutes ago, Ikantcpell said:

It's really not just my opinion. A lot of those rich kids pictures are fake. I'm sure there are real ones in there, and I don't disagree that rich people may be arseholes.

But those pictures are the same as the funny text message pictures you see. Funny, some genuine, a lot fake.

Edited by Stevo985

2 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Got back from work, to find my girlfriend asleep in the living room with her dressing gown on, under a blanket and with the heating on 20 degrees.

DHUTWU ......Its the rules

All day I've been fancying some BBQ style chicken so spent an hour earlier on putting together a marinade and whatnot.

Now a niggly headache I've had all day, which I'm convinced has been brought on by the weather, has got worse and is turning my stomach to the point the thought of the chicken I've prepped makes me gag to the point of nearly wretching :(

Got back from work, to find my girlfriend asleep in the living room with her dressing gown on, under a blanket and with the heating on 20 degrees.

20degs isn't that hot.

Rob182's house must average about 27. My sperm dies as i enter his house.

1 hour ago, Chindie said:

All day I've been fancying some BBQ style chicken so spent an hour earlier on putting together a marinade and whatnot.

Now a niggly headache I've had all day, which I'm convinced has been brought on by the weather, has got worse and is turning my stomach to the point the thought of the chicken I've prepped makes me gag to the point of nearly wretching :(

Marinate that sucker overnight, it'll be awesome tomorrow.

5 hours ago, Chindie said:

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â