Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

That's happened to me too.

I went back to the supermarket where the cash machine was and very hopefully enquired as to whether anyone had handed the money in.

"Oh, was that on Friday?" the customer services man said

"YES!" I said. He remembered the day, so someone must have handed it in.

"Yeah, a woman came in to say she'd seen you leave the money, and saw someone else come up and take the money and walk off"

"oh... thanks?"

2 hours ago, Brumerican said:

That wasn't a joke about buffalos having wings by the way . 

Buffalo wings should be served in some vinegar based hot sauce  Grrrrrrrr!

I specifically liked it because I thought it was an excellent joke about buffalos (not) having wings.

Now I'm in a quandary about whether to invest the time in 'unliking' the original post. 

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

I specifically liked it because I thought it was an excellent joke about buffalos (not) having wings.

Now I'm in a quandary about whether to invest the time in 'unliking' the original post. 

It didnt even occur to me that it worked as joke when i wrote it. I genuinely  am pissed off about people selling their wings under the guise of Buffalo. They should have sauce ffs.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, useless said:

I think there's usually a camera in a ATM. 

Pretty much always. But the police hardly bother coming out for burgled houses these days, the chance of them giving a shit about someone leaving his money hanging out of a cash machine are pretty slim.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

My dilemma is slightly different  as I also thought it was an excellent joke but as I didn't like it at the time I am now thinking should I now like it just so I can unlike it 

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

as I didn't like it at the time I am now thinking should I now like it just so I can unlike it 

That would depend on whether you just didn't like it, or you disliked it. Even if you disliked it, by "liking" it then un-likeing it the result is a neutral outcome, rather than an indication of dislike. So the dilemma wouldn't be resolved. Clearly the site would need a down-vote kind of feature to address your concerns.

49 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Room 101 on BBC One earlier.  Why would I be interested in a bunch of words removed going on about the most trivial things that piss them off?

fair point about fussy eaters though...

Since when did hotel rooms stop giving you bottles of water in your room? A few drinks last night turned into far too many, I just woke up feeling like my brain is a dog stuffed inside a Chinese takeaway box and I don't even have a bottle of water. If I thought I could make it I'd go downstairs and claim it was human rights!

9 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

Room 101 on BBC One earlier.  Why would I be interested in a bunch of words removed going on about the most trivial things that piss them off?

Next someone will have a thread on a forum about things that piss people off with thousands of posts.  what a mad world :)

Edited by Amsterdam_Neil_D

Â