Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

9 hours ago, villa4europe said:

That's what Johnny Cochran wants you to believe...

It's getting really good reviews and I don't think it's going to hold back, I doubt it'll ever put its cock on the block and say he definitely killed her but they are building up to him getting off had pretty much nothing to do with the crime and everything to do with bad police work, the media circus surrounding the trial and the racial tension of the time

Have a google about OJ's son , it's quite interesting ,though of course this is the internet where everyone has a theory ....

56 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

have a google about the civil suit that the expensive lawyers and the cameras werent part of ;)

The one where they don't actually have to find you properly guilty.  They just have to reckon the odds are you probably did it.

12 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Things aren't looking too good for my old man.

He's gone downhill big time the past few weeks.

:(

Spend as much time as you can with him now.  You'll be glad you did.  Thoughts are with you and I hope he beats the odds !

12 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Saw someone dead in the road on the junction outside of Southwark tube station, looked like the result of a horrible collision between him on a motorised scooter and a garbage removal truck. Horrible. 

Fighting for their life apparently:

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/motorcyclist-trapped-under-lorry-in-collision-outside-southwark-station-a3194441.html

A moped rider was today fighting for his life after being "pinned by the neck" under the wheels of a rubbish truck at a busy junction.

13 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Sorry mate. Thoughts with you and your family.

16 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I'm so sorry to hear that, mate. 

I was going to come in here to moan about having the flu. Suddenly, that feels  less important. 

That's terrible, I'm really sorry to hear that Stevo. Wish I could offer you something more than that.

My thoughts are with you, your Dad and your family. 

Sorry to hear that mate . Keep strong.

1 hour ago, CarewsEyebrowDesigner said:

the word 'yoke'

the southern half of my family uses it & it annoys me because i've no idea what it means because it seems as though it can literally be applied to anything.

They're generally smaller than a doohickey and a thingamejig, although not always.

A friend of a colleague has a young son who has cerebral palsy and they're trying to raise £3,000 for a special trike for him. So we've had a couple of dress down days at work (or mufty days as we used to call them) so we can put towards it.

I've overheard one cretin at work say several times to different people, "I'll put towards it, but if it was my son I'd be paying for it myself, not getting others to."

I'm kind of hoping he says it to me next.

Edited by Paddywhack
Typo

Out in Brum tonight as up for the Davis cup tomorrow ...went into the first bar near the hotel as it was raining and bleeding cold .... 

Twas a student bar full of 19 year old blonde girls with dreadlocks ... Needless to say it pissed me off and we left before the DJ got a chance to play Bob Marley 

• Like 3

On March 2, 2016 at 16:41, Stevo985 said:

What is his illness?

Â