Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

50 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Was at a restaurant for lunch yesterday and a wedding party turned up

The groom had a cream suit on, bow tie and a pair of white Adidas gazelles... They werent even new or clean, i hope it was a theme rather than thing as loads of the guests did the same, there was a guy in a light blue suit with a blue tie and then some white Adidas trainers with green stripes

It was more offensive than anything I saw at Selhurst Park yesterday, my pent up rage was making me twitch 

Maybe it’s the new fashion and you’ll look odd wearing shoes in a years time. Or they’re just a bunch of rocket polishers.

13 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Maybe it’s the new fashion and you’ll look odd wearing shoes in a years time. Or they’re just a bunch of rocket polishers.

Based on the number of tattoo sleeves and angry looking hair cuts I'm going with them being rough as ****, would throw in that seemingly the entire wedding party was outside smoking... And that I'm obviously very judgemental 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Wife's been away at a hen do since Friday morning leaving me alone with our son. 

She's been home less then an hour and is going on about how tired she is from drinking too much, being up dancing until 2am and even had a massage while away. 

She's announced she needs to relax and has gone for a bath leaving me with our son again. 

What the hell. 

It’s your fault she’s tired. 

9 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

The smell of sweaty gloves.  Someone I'm working with seemingly hasn't washed his in god knows how long and it's making me feel sick.

Oh this. I used to sit next to someone who cycled to work and his gloves stank the whole office out. He knew and found it funny though.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Oh this. I used to sit next to someone who cycled to work and his gloves stank the whole office out. He knew and found it funny though.

This is what metal waste bins are for, just block the fire alarm sensor first

• Like 1

On 21/08/2022 at 12:55, Rds1983 said:

Wife's been away at a hen do since Friday morning leaving me alone with our son. 

She's been home less then an hour and is going on about how tired she is from drinking too much, being up dancing until 2am and even had a massage while away. 

She's announced she needs to relax and has gone for a bath leaving me with our son again. 

What the hell. 

spacer.png

Edited by rjw63
  • Like 1

The road outside the oil refinery in Kingsbury has been closed again. It’s been subject to lots of protesters recently and they’ve now dug tunnels under the road making the road unsafe to use due to risk of collapse.

Put this in the wrong thread so will start again.

Due to the rail strikes have had to use the motorways more often in recent weeks.  A couple of things-

Why does one lorry always want to overtake another when they both can only go at 60mph?  This overtaking procedure usually takes a couple of miles to do whilst causing a build of traffic behind.

When a motorway is congested why do so many people switch lanes all of the time? The speed is virtually the same for each lane and just clogs everything up!

I had a lovely 2 hour wait on the M5 on the weekend when thinking about this. I am glad I don't have to drive that much normally.

• Like 1

On 17/08/2022 at 15:00, bickster said:

Half my day has been taken up by doing call transcripts for Subject Access Requests, listening to the same shite over and over and over to make sure it's correct.

One part of my job I detest

Yeah- have you done the TPS reports. That would be great.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

When a motorway is congested why do so many people switch lanes all of the time? The speed is virtually the same for each lane and just clogs everything up!

For fun and to relieve the boredom of traffic jams?

Diary of a CEO intro.

"I'm Stephen Bartlett. I hope nobody is listening but if you are keep this to yourself"

The **** does that even mean?

Aside from most of the episodes being 2 millionaires wanking each other off over how hard they work and how driven they are, how little time they have in their day and how much their family and social life suffers.

Sod off.

Edited by rodders0223

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Diary of a CEO intro.

"I'm Stephen Bartlett. I hope nobody is listening but if you are keep this to yourself"

The **** does that even mean?

Aside from most of the episodes being 2 millionaires wanking each other off over how hard they work and how driven they are, how little time they have in their day and how much their family and social life suffers.

Sod off.

I can’t stand him, as you say spends his life telling people about the sacrifices he had/has to make. 

I drove down to Cornwall Sunday morning. It was a nice drive and early enough to avoid much traffic and other issues.

It was quite pleasant most of the time. We weren't in a rush so with a heavy car I kept it at 70 to keep fuel cost down, which is easy to do when it's quiet. 

While driving on the inside lane, no-one In the middle, there was a car behind me in the outside lane for a couple of miles. I had to over take a lorry, which happened to be at the time the car was finally passing me. As it passed it then cut across me into the inside and also slowing down. Completely baffled me and pissed me off.  

I've seen people cut across middle lane drivers or realise they need to get off but this was neither.

Then had a middle lane driver on her phone (hands free) changing speed from 65-90 and a truck over taking me, slowing down then getting annoyed that I over took it again, when I was in cruise control and didn't change my speed once.

For a journey to Cornwall in August it was easy and uneventful apart from a flurry of 15mins.

17 hours ago, Genie said:

The road outside the oil refinery in Kingsbury has been closed again. It’s been subject to lots of protesters recently and they’ve now dug tunnels under the road making the road unsafe to use due to risk of collapse.

I can't begin to tell you how much I hate these words removed and what I'd do to them if allowed. 

Selfish **** pricks. 

A their actions do is stop working folk in my area getting to work or getting home without aggravation,  and possibly make the petrol stations run out of fuel so it costs more or its rationed. 

**** you working people,  we don't give a shit about your lives,  we just want things OUR WAY. 

Absolute venereal scabs. 

• Like 1

On 21/08/2022 at 12:55, Rds1983 said:

What the hell. 

20 hours ago, rjw63 said:

spacer.png

Funnily enough I actually did get divorced for the exact reasons you mentioned.

• Shocked 1

Â