Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

12 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Most people know what they are getting with Sadowitz. To watch it and complain after being told show will feature offensive and distressing material is just mind blowing. This sort of comedy now will have to go to underground venues, as I guess it could be the start of the end of comedy free speech.

It seems the venue are just doing the right thing to save face. They obviously knew who Sadowich was, an know his material was going to be offensive.

It's nothing to do with free speech

as an expat returning home its usually the first meal i have, captain cods in kiddy chip bap with gravy and then a tray of chicken kebab meat with bbq mayo on the side, following rona when i didnt visit for a year i had a fish on the side of that too, that was a step too far...

that and chicken tikka masala 

all the other food I can do without, i dont sit here craving a roast or a full english, i can get by and make something very similar

28 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

People who copy in your superior after you haven't responded to them within half a working day.

****house!

Haha funny you sent this as I’m getting annoyed I’m being ignored and may have to copy in someone’s superior ! ;)

I’d always ping them on teams and send a few chasers before doing that though. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Being a long term customer of Virgin Media and unable to get the same deals as 'new customers'

Threaten to leave, don’t accept the shitty £5 off a month. They’ll call you back within a week. 

I currently have about 50% off the list price of the bundle. 

6 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Being a long term customer of Virgin Media and unable to get the same deals as 'new customers'

That's something that SHOULD piss you off and has no place in this thread!

VM keep cold calling me and try to flog me fibre broadband just because I once registered interest on their website 4 years ago. I keep saying no, but they keep on ringing. Vile company.

Just now, KentVillan said:

When football fans comment respectfully on a tragedy that’s happened to someone associated with a rival club, and act like they deserve a Nobel Peace Prize.

Sorry you feel that way.

From a Villa fan x

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Genie said:

Threaten to leave, don’t accept the shitty £5 off a month. They’ll call you back within a week. 

I currently have about 50% off the list price of the bundle. 

Managed to stay on my current bundle for £48 a month (£20 less than what I'm paying now, £30 less than what it would have been had it rolled over). Still more than new customers but better.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KentVillan said:

When football fans comment respectfully on a tragedy that’s happened to someone associated with a rival club, and act like they deserve a Nobel Peace Prize.

How else would you know what a great humanitarian they are, and how much of a bigger person they are then the usual football fans?

How many times to we need to here SSN quote for example " Chelsea are about to make another signing, Anthony Gordon, although no formal bid has been made". This is not news and means nothing.

It's just like "Villa are about to make our next signing Ivan Toney, but have not yet approached him or his agent"????

6 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

How many times to we need to here SSN quote for example " Chelsea are about to make another signing, Anthony Gordon, although no formal bid has been made". This is not news and means nothing.

It's just like "Villa are about to make our next signing Ivan Toney, but have not yet approached him or his agent"????

How about the PA that is screaming "put a pen in your hand" over their earpieces. To trick the 16 year olds who believe SSN is gospel, putting a pen in the hand of anyone speaking so they appear like an intellectual.

I give you exhibit A. Two men, standing without desks and with no paper in sight, but they have the pens. So they're smart, and are in no way lying.

ssn.JPG

Don't think that this is limited to SSN, you'll find this repeated in any bad talk show or game show on any trashy tv - ITV and Sky (are very guilty of this).

This is how low of an opinion tv companies have of their viewers.

Edited by ccfcman

22 minutes ago, ccfcman said:

How about the PA that is screaming "put a pen in your hand" over their earpieces. To trick the 16 year olds who believe SSN is gospel, putting a pen in the hand of anyone speaking so they appear like an intellectual.

I give you exhibit A. Two men, standing without desks and with no paper in sight, but they have the pens. So they're smart, and are in no way lying.

ssn.JPG

Don't think that this is limited to SSN, you'll find this repeated in any bad talk show or game show on any trashy tv - ITV and Sky (are very guilty of this).

This is how low of an opinion tv companies have of their viewers.

These pair never know **** all. The reason being, no one will speak to them anymore cause there full of shite.

It's on now, apparently we are back in the market now we have lost Carlos. 🤦‍♂️

Edited by foreveryoung

15 hours ago, il_serpente said:

How's their gravy?

They do serve it - you get the option of curry sauce, gravy or mushy peas as part of the meal deal. I always have the curry sauce as i'm not a mentalist :)

Edited by Xela
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Â