Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I live in a flat. Its off the main road and the development is gated. Sounds a lot posher than it actually is! Anyway, we have a little service road which goes from blocks 1 - 4. It is 5mph and there are three or four speed humps. Yet some mouthbreathers still feel the need to race between the speed humps as quickly as possible before braking harshly. Others in SUVs/4x4s don't slow down for the speed humps, they just clatter over them at 30mph. 

I **** hate them with every fiber of my being. I wish, when they're out driving, they'd lose control and end up in a ditch, on their roof, and have to be cut out by the fire brigade. Maybe then they'd be a bit more considerate when driving in the future. 

Edited by Xela
  • Like 4

Had to run out at 9pm to get nappies for the new born. Saw 2 trucks collide at an intersection. One of them must have been drunk or on drugs watching the maneuver he pulled.

The truck that caused it then sped off with it's bumper hanging off then the other one chased after him. Probably end up in a shoot out.

Absolute madness - I can't seem to avoid stress at the moment!

• Shocked 1

3 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Had to run out at 9pm to get nappies for the new born. Saw 2 trucks collide at an intersection. One of them must have been drunk or on drugs watching the maneuver he pulled.

The truck that caused it then sped off with it's bumper hanging off then the other one chased after him. Probably end up in a shoot out.

Absolute madness - I can't seem to avoid stress at the moment!

Get yourself back to Ingerland.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Xela said:

I **** hate them with every fiber of my being. I wish, when they're out driving, they'd lose control and end up in a ditch, on their roof, and have to be cut out by the fire brigade. Maybe then they'd be a bit more considerate when driving in the future. 

You sound like a younger version of me,  only in my case when the car is on its roof I want it to burst into flames and incinerate the word removed inside. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

On topic. I cant stand it but I cant stay away either. I need help.  

It's horrendous. Imagine being that wound up and full of hatred due to a game! 

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

On topic. I cant stand it but I cant stay away either. I need help.  

The problem I have with off topic after a loss is the length of the posts. Most of them are like war and peace. I just want to graze and get the general vibe but I just don’t have the time or energy to read the lengthy ramblings.

Edited by Genie

8 minutes ago, Genie said:

The problem I have with off topic after a loss is the length of the posts. Most of them are like war and peace. I just want to graze and get the general vibe but I just don’t have the time or energy to read the lengthy ramblings.

No one is safe, everyone out

Doris makes a shit cup of tea anyway

1 minute ago, Xela said:

Its the repetitiveness of it for me - the same posters will post the same things multiple times. Yes, we know what you think about Gerrard or McGinn, you don't need to post about it 40 times in 3 days. 

Some just have to get it out, it's a about helping your wellbeing, as the Villa can quite easily cause a metal health issue. 😆

39 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Some just have to get it out, it's a about helping your wellbeing, as the Villa can quite easily cause a metal health issue. 😆

This. This site is an outlet and football is a very raw emotive sport. Mix the two and that’s what you get. I wish I was as eloquent, laid back and more patient as some other posters but sometimes you just got to rage shout about McGinn waddling around like a mental Pingu. 

Seriously, it’s maddening following us.

Straight after the match:

spacer.png

Today though? Couldn’t give a shit. 

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

It's horrendous. Imagine being that wound up and full of hatred due to a game! 

That’s combined with the smug told you he would fail posters.   Some seem to be almost revelling in it. 

Right, no more talking about Villa today. It’s a day of peace. 

• Like 1

Was at a restaurant for lunch yesterday and a wedding party turned up

The groom had a cream suit on, bow tie and a pair of white Adidas gazelles... They werent even new or clean, i hope it was a theme rather than thing as loads of the guests did the same, there was a guy in a light blue suit with a blue tie and then some white Adidas trainers with green stripes

It was more offensive than anything I saw at Selhurst Park yesterday, my pent up rage was making me twitch 

• Like 1

Wife's been away at a hen do since Friday morning leaving me alone with our son. 

She's been home less then an hour and is going on about how tired she is from drinking too much, being up dancing until 2am and even had a massage while away. 

She's announced she needs to relax and has gone for a bath leaving me with our son again. 

What the hell. 

Â