Jed Steer

samjp26

54 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Awful in tonight's friendly.

How exactly, dont think any of the 3 goal were really saveable. He didnt drop any catches or fail any kicks apart from one sliced one under pressure which still got to the half way line.

Never rated Steer myself hopefully Andre replaces him as he always ships goals in competitive games for Villa (Has he ever kept a clean sheet in a competitive game?)

Don't understand why some fans seem to rate him highly.

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1

At least it was in a meaningless pre-season friendly. I'd hate to see the meltdown on here if it was a league game. Plus he bounced back with a great save not longer after. If the Atletico keeper isn't announced soon, he's going to be our opening day starter.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, osmark86 said:

One mistake that could have cost us but spent the rest of the game making up for it and a little more. Solid performance overall.

I thought he got a decent fist on it and was at least 4 defenders who could have got back on line to clear

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

I thought he got a decent fist on it and was at least 4 defenders who could have got back on line to clear

I thought he shouldn't have gone for it, but I also agree that it should have been stopped by one of our defenders at least *cough* Elphick...

Was stunned that went in tbh.

Â