Jed Steer

samjp26

11 minutes ago, daggy_333 said:

Wonder how Bunn and Moreira feel knowing that they're so bad that we've chosen to recall Steer effectively for one match before Kalinic joins 😂

I really don't think Bunn cares at this point.  He's been just collecting a paycheck from us for years.

• Like 1

You have to laugh at Moriera. Signed for Atletico Madrid as an apparently promising prospect, and here he is a few years later, now the 5th choice keeper on loan at a Championship club.

Edited by Davkaus

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

You have to laugh at Moriera. Signed for Atletico Madrid as an apparently promising prospect, and here he is a few years later, now the 5th keeper on loan at a Championship club.

When you see how much money these guys are making just sitting on the bench as a 5th choice keeper, it's not a laughing matter. 

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

You have to laugh at Moriera. Signed for Atletico Madrid as an apparently promising prospect, and here he is a few years later, now the 5th choice keeper on loan at a Championship club.

Think it's more apt to say you have to laugh at villa.

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

We have from tomorrow 5 senior goalkeepers on the books now, I thought 4 right backs was bad

pity we cant play all the goalkeepers at once

Nyland is injured and Moreira and Bunn just don’t count as goalkeepers.

Although I get your point, need to shift some on. Recalling Steer makes perfect sense. It’s a shame for him that he is coming in as an understudy for our new No. 1 (other than for a game or so) but ultimately he is our player, we pay his wages and we need him. He should have been our number 1 up to this point.

I hope he can stay professional and challenge for that number 1 spot. I bet he’s gutted though. 

8 minutes ago, Zatman said:

We have from tomorrow 5 senior goalkeepers on the books now, I thought 4 right backs was bad

pity we cant play all the goalkeepers at once

Unfortunately, if we ended up playing several of them in goal at the same time, we would still concede a lot of goals...

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Another one of Agent Bruce’s moves to get sacked has been corrected. 

After the Hull game he must have got worried by Steer looking quite adequate. Could have foiled his master plan so soon got him out on loan. 

Nah. Steer really isn't anything special. 

• Like 2

Â