Jed Steer

samjp26

I think without the injuries he'd be at minimum a top Championship/PL number 1 kind of what Wes Foderingham has become but much better.

I think he was a top talent top keeper, his body just won't allow it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, villan95 said:

Announcing him as a new signing when he's been playing for them nearly a month 😂

He technically is a new signing. He signed originally on a short term deal of about 4 matches to cover their keeper having a knee injury, the contract ended after the 4 games but they've now given him a deal to finish out the season.

4 hours ago, Chindie said:

He technically is a new signing. He signed originally on a short term deal of about 4 matches to cover their keeper having a knee injury, the contract ended after the 4 games but they've now given him a deal to finish out the season.

Yeah I get that but could have still been called a contract extension or something 

• 2 months later...

Will always have a soft spot for Jed after his heroics in our promotion run in. Shame the injuries then happened as he'd likely have had a run in our team once Heaton did his ACL.

On ability he's certainly good enough for the championship so hopefully he gets back there with Peterborough.

Â