Antonio Luna

Phumfeinz

Signed. 3 year deal.

There all signing on 3 year deals! Means if they play well they will all want a pay rise after a year.

Perhaps they've all signed with options for us to take a 4th year for a % increase overall on their wages after year 1 has ended

Eg, player signs on £15,000 per week, impresses first season, we tack on an additional year and his wages go up 25% to £20,000 per week

Who was the last spaniard we had?

Er Cuellar...

There was also that Spanish lad who we signed on youth terms. Serrana de la Cruz?! Or something. I think he was the lad who got hyped after an impressive warm-up? Pretty sure he's been released now though, anyway.

Have we had any Spaniards advising on what he is like?

I read online that they believe he has bags of potential, maybe as much as luke shaw but he is a tad tempramental. That was from a spanish source so i cant tell if the source is any good or not

Looks a bit like Ben Affleck.

have you ever seen ben affleck?

Welcome Antonio.

Must be the beard but he looks a lot older than 22.

Should be good competition for Bennett who I still have high hopes for. Saw enough in him last season to think he can kick on this season and seems to have a good attitude as didn't go into hiding after a number of poor performances. Hopefully Luna can bring the best out of him and they can push each other. Genuine competition for places is always good.

Welcome Antonio.

Must be the beard but he looks a lot older than 22.

Should be good competition for Bennett who I still have high hopes for. Saw enough in him last season to think he can kick on this season and seems to have a good attitude as didn't go into hiding after a number of poor performances. Hopefully Luna can bring the best out of him and they can push each other. Genuine competition for places is always good.

I already prefer Luna, top beard and not chavvy. Already an improvement!

Â