Christian Benteke

Kwan

with the crowd in VP maybe just maybe at a massive stretch he'd have felt his bollocks tickled and found some form

post corona I don't think he would do anything and worse than that unlike samatta we wouldn't have shifted him if he failed

playing for roy at palace must suck the life out of most attacking players let alone one with no form or confidence

• Like 1

6 hours ago, villa4europe said:

with the crowd in VP maybe just maybe at a massive stretch he'd have felt his bollocks tickled and found some form

post corona I don't think he would do anything and worse than that unlike samatta we wouldn't have shifted him if he failed

playing for roy at palace must suck the life out of most attacking players let alone one with no form or confidence

You could also argue that still having a place in the premier league on mega wages should motivate him to rediscover his form at Palace. If he looks uninterested with the cards he’s been dealt then wearing our shirt won’t make any difference.

• Like 2

On 20/10/2020 at 22:18, bobzy said:

I’d still take him back. **** the haters!

I bet we could get him for a fraction of what we sold him for these days. He could be a decent option for since squad depth.

On 21/10/2020 at 22:34, Xela said:

6 goals in 77 Palace appearances since Hodgson became manager

FTFY. 15 Premier League goals the season before. Palace had one shot (a penalty) at home to Brighton last week. Would be interesting to see how the big man does under a less defensive manager.

2 hours ago, a-k said:

FTFY. 15 Premier League goals the season before. Palace had one shot (a penalty) at home to Brighton last week. Would be interesting to see how the big man does under a less defensive manager.

Who are the non-defensive managers?

• 1 month later...
On 06/12/2020 at 20:53, It's Your Round said:

After his two goals today, I’m looking forward to a full January transfer window of people suggesting we get Benteke back.

oh come on GIF by funk

A chimpanzee on a laptop could write the bible given long enough

46 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

A chimpanzee on a laptop could write the bible given long enough

Well infinite monkeys with infinite typewriters could, so the theorem goes. The point is valid though, as is the saying “even a stopped clock is right twice a day”. 

• Like 1

Â