Christian Benteke

Kwan

43 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

500k is what they are wanting is it not, to me it's a no brainer and think Teke would work well with Samatta.

What about the £120.000 pw ages for a striker with how many goals in the last 2 1/2 seasons .... a lot of dough for a has been 

33 minutes ago, Five Ken McNaughts said:

No problem at all with people not wanting him back. It's all just opinions. But the overkill of mocking / disrespectful posts towards a very fine former Villa player – not so keen on that.

I have been a bit guilty of that. Fair point. You are right, he was great for us when he was here.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

His agent claims he rejected us in January 

He as been shit still at palace so if we were interested we dodged a bullet there

When was the last time you watched him play? He's been decent for a lot of it.

His goalscoring is still atrocious but without the way he brings in other players, the likes of Ayew would not be looking so good.

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

Yet some people were demanding to bring Benteke home in January  🙄

I'd have taken him if he was cheap and we managed to get at least one decent winger in. He'd be absolutely pointless in our current team as he wouldn't score and no one seems to be making forward runs off the ball.

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty awful today. Like he is working out his last days in an office job before retirement 

Hopefully this will stop people begging him to return every transfer window 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Â