Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

3 hours ago, dudevillaisnice said:

That's amazing. It's probably a ploy to get another contract from the club as he can't be serious about a champions league club surely? hopefully we do the opposite and say bye to him this summer. A poor player who hasn't kicked on to hold down a place in the worst Villa side ever. Great timing too it must be said.

Didnt he just get a new contract after FA Cup final?

At times under Lambert and Sherwood this time last year he's looked a decent player who could improve further but this season he's been diabolical pretty much every game since August so not sure how much "growing" he'll be doing in the next 2 years.

I actually think if he can be bothered he'll be a decent player in the championship, would chip in with goals and assists I reckon down there. Champions league though, no just no.

Mind you we live in a mad world where shite like Patrick Van Arnholt gets called up to the Dutch squad so maybe that's why he wants to go back to Holland, don't think he's tie down permanently to Curacao even though they called him up last week.

Edited by VillaChris

When the attitude is not right....i question the notion of perseverence.

there are many reasons to work with something that is not functioning 100%.....poor  attitude is not one of them.

if a machine could have a bad attitude.....it would be scrapped.

Edited by TRO

Seriously seeing this tool playing champions league football next season will signify football is dead and I will cancel my BT subscription.

Edited by Kingman

2 hours ago, AshVilla said:

How players can churn out dogshit performances week in week out then come out with stuff like this is just mindboggling

It really just shows the disconnect footballers have with reality

id imagine a majority of this side think, or expect to leave villa at the end of the season because other premier league clubs will come in for them. 

• Like 1

Of course he'll be able to play Champions League football, it'll just be in the qualifying rounds for a team from a shit division. Dutch football is genuinely bad enough these days that he maybe could get bought by PSV or Feyenoord. El Ahmadi plays for Feyenoord these days, I don't think Bacuna is massively worse than KEA. 

See this is what happens when you let him watch the Eddie the Eagle movie.

He get's all exited and gets silly ideas.

Eddie-the-Eagle-Movie-Poster-2.jpg

Should have taken him to the Paddington movie insted

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Of course he'll be able to play Champions League football, it'll just be in the qualifying rounds for a team from a shit division. Dutch football is genuinely bad enough these days that he maybe could get bought by PSV or Feyenoord. El Ahmadi plays for Feyenoord these days, I don't think Bacuna is massively worse than KEA. 

I really do think he is. KEA was far more technically 'gifted', had a much better first touch and way more composed on the ball. 

• Like 1