Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

11 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Wants to better himself? No sign he has tried to do that on the training pitch?

Wants to sign a 5 year contract and jog on when he is one of the main culprits of relegation. 

I don't think you can in any way say that he is one of the main culprits, he is a back up utility player.

12 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Basically, he's done nothing to warrant abuse.  None of our players have, individually.  

This is just wrong point blank. They have demonstrated simultaneously a disgraceful lack of ability and effort all season. They deserve to be boo'd out of the stadium each week and I hope that happens. I want it made clear to most of these players that they have no future at this club. 

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

This is just wrong point blank. They have demonstrated simultaneously a disgraceful lack of ability and effort all season. They deserve to be boo'd out of the stadium each week and I hope that happens. I want it made clear to most of these players that they have no future at this club. 

Effort is fair enough - but booing a player because they just aren't good enough is lol central.  What are you even hoping to achieve?

I think the majority of these players will be here next season (hopefully not, but I think they will be).  Personal abuse - as opposed to booing the collective - will only result in even less effort, if anything.  I just can't see any positive to it at all.

16 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

All I can really see this doing is further driving down the market value of our players, insert whatever joke you want about their value, but  other clubs won't offer market price for players that are being driven out by the fans.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Normally I'd feel bad, but nah ***** this dude. He's gonna end up one-upping NRC and end up in League One instead of the CL. Absolutely horrific player who the fans have been very patient with. 2 freekicks in 2013 and he thinks he's made it. ***** right off.

he probably has the same agent

3 hours ago, poitier said:

All I can really see this doing is further driving down the market value of our players, insert whatever joke you want about their value, but  other clubs won't offer market price for players that are being driven out by the fans.

...and the price they will offer for players who have had terrible seasons and have been relegated is significant? You're totally overstating the effect (if any) this would have. 

3 hours ago, poitier said:

I am actually hoping it drives them out of the club and stops him hanging on for four years salary like the Zog....because I can guarantee there won't be many attractive options or salaries on the horizon for this prick.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, R1chuk said:

If rumours he commutes from Holland every week are true then he deserves to be booed. He clearly wants out.

After Villa fans starting making insults about his baby daughter after the Sunderland game I really don't blame him. He has taken some awful abuse. And people wonder why some of the players don't give a ****

6 minutes ago, KHV said:

After Villa fans starting making insults about his baby daughter after the Sunderland game I really don't blame him. He has taken some awful abuse. And people wonder why some of the players don't give a ****

Edit that - don't drag the majority of supporters down with one or two morons stirred up by Stan Collymore. 

7 hours ago, poitier said:

I disagree completely with the booing,  but I also feel that being relegated with absolutely no fight whatsoever as one of the worst teams in history will destroy their values far more than a bit of booing

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I disagree completely with the booing,  but I also feel that being relegated with absolutely no fight whatsoever as one of the worst teams in history will destroy their values far more than a bit of booing

Of course, but whatever value a player has through his performances, bids will be lower if the buyer thinks they can take advantage of a situation such as this.

7 hours ago, Arj Guy said:

he thinks that the club's beneath him

Awful performances every week he sees himself as too good for us!  That is so typical of our current crop of players  – they talk a good game, they then play utter shite, then they avoid taking any responsibility whatsoever.  That is why our players never seem to improve. They are incapable of looking at themselves honestly and acknowledging their inadequacies.  No doubt he believes his own bullshit, the problem is other clubs won’t.

Edited by Gary Thomas
  • Like 1