Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

This is very confusing to me.  This is Leandro Bacuna we are talking about here?  Plays for Aston Villa? Thinks he should be playing Champions League football in the next two years?  Who exactly does he think he is better than?  Or maybe he thinks if he keeps improving at the same rate that in two years he will have improved enough? Unfortunately anything multiplied by zero equals zero.  He's gone from not being a regular starter and not being specialized enough to hold down a position to, well, not being a regular starter and not being specialized enough to hold down a position.  In a team that is getting worse. He is one of many Villa players that could really do with taking a long hard look in the mirror.  I'm beginning to think looking there are no mirrors at VP at all, but that said there are none so blind as those that will not see.

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Straggler said:

This is very confusing to me.  This is Leandro Bacuna we are talking about here?  Plays for Aston Villa? Thinks he should be playing Champions League football in the next two years?  Who exactly does he think he is better than?  Or maybe he thinks if he keeps improving at the same rate that in two years he will have improved enough? Unfortunately anything multiplied by zero equals zero.  He's gone from not being a regular starter and not being specialized enough to hold down a position to, well, not being a regular starter and not being specialized enough to hold down a position.  In a team that is getting worse. He is one of many Villa players that could really do with taking a long hard look in the mirror.  I'm beginning to think looking there are no mirrors at VP at all, but that said there are none so blind as those that will not see.

He already does. Unfortunately it's down his local nonce barbers.

• Like 3

Just now, Nigel said:

Booing your own players ......Really didnt sit right with me!

Normally I'd agree but if your not even gonna try and then claim you should be playing in champions league you deserve it. Concentrate on your current club ffs

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Booing your own players ......Really didnt sit right with me!

said it myself it was like he was being singled out compared to crap like Lescott, Gil, Guzan etc, Booing coming on was OK but not every touch he got, especially as Okore made similar comments before Liverpool game and got no boos

• Like 2

Deserved to be boo'd when he came on as he's already thinking about playing for Ajax or PSV. Couldn't give a shit about playing for us, which is a shame as I thought he'd be one of the ones that was greatful to play for a club as well known as Villa.

Looks like he can be added to the **** off list alongside Lescott, Richards, Sinclair, Sanchez, CNZ, Gabby, and Richardson to name a few.

1 minute ago, screwdriver said:

Just shows how much of a clue Eric Black has by bringing him on in the first place. I couldn't believe it when I saw him getting stripped.

or maybe Black knew what he was doing all along ;) 

• Like 1

Whats the issue with him wanting to play in the champions league we all want to be at a better place even if we aint good enough. Be nice if he had the ability to back up those words but w/e

Whats the issue with him wanting to play in the champions league we all want to be at a better place even if we aint good enough. Be nice if he had the ability to back up those words but w/e

Because its deluded and not the kind of thing a player should come out with after they have played complete and utter dogshit on a consistent basis resulting in your club being relegated

The bloke is a clown and i hope he's booed till his ears bleed whenever he touches the ball for as long as he's still at the club which hopefully isn't much longer

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 1

I personally don't see why people are giving him a hard time for wanting champions league, I'm sure there's players in league 2 saying in 2 years I'll be in the champions league although they never will, it's aspiration to achieve shouldn't be a player if he doesn't dream of going somewhere ...   But don't take it as I'm defending him, I at one point point had him as one of my favourites, especially after the city game and free kick in 2013 :( and then again last season when I thought he may become a great attacking right back, but again it led to nothing, another could of been .. 

Him saying he wants CL to me is him saying he's better that where we currently are, the reality is he's a major contributor to where we are, he's shit and **** lazy and now he's a rat too

Okore IMO got an easier ride because he's not as bad and at least looks like he's trying and I think most fans want him to stay, the same can't be said of bacuna, I hope today upset, I hope he wants to leave, I hope he's that upset that he's given up on his CL dream and he'd be willing to sign for just about anyone

**** him I don't want him here

• Like 1