Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

considering theres too much controversy about whether he is any good or not, it shows his inconsistancies are an issue, itll be easier just to give him the chop come summer, we need a new right back anyway, someone more consistant who can both defend and run the wing.

But it's not like it's his first goal for us. The point stands that some people believe he's not 'absolutely shit', because we know what he offers. Though he hasn't shown it this season, he has previously looked to have a great cross, resulting in a number of Benteke assists and has shown that he can get into scoring positions and pull one out the bag. He's also previously looked like a fairly able right back, and I think that's actually his best position.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

One of the funniest things I've heard all week... 

When I first read the headline I thought "Okore's getting ahead of himself again". I never expected this...

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-player-im-looking-11100410

Ok Bacuna, sure. You're definitely Champion's League-quality. :crylaugh:

I'll be glad to see him go.

Edited by Phumfeinz

If he plans to make his next move in 2 years then why did he sign a 5 year contract this season?

I am not concerned with losing him as a player because frankly, he is complete **** shit.

It is the disrespect to the clubs and fans. Do you think we, at a time like this, want to hear how you want to be playing CL football? 

After the shit you have served up this season? You **** coward.

I hope you get your move, I hope your leg gets shattered Luc Nilis style, you cretin.

Edited by rodders0223
  • Like 2

In fairness, if we can get any kind of a fee for him, it will be a win, win situation. He gets his move and we get some money for him.

I've been hot and cold with him since day 1. He had a purple patch last season when he was playing right back and getting some great crosses in. All in all, part of the problem, not the solution.

Not the kind of player you want in the trenches next to you next season.