Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

People wouldn't have beef with him if he was capable of playing in the champions league and showed it on the pitch. If after most games fans walked out thinking "that bacuna is a cut above, wouldn't begrudge him a move away, he deserves it", instead fans look at him and think even for £1million he was over priced by £750,000.

another who really shouldn't believe his luck at being able to play for Aston Villa instead thinks we are beneath him. 

terrible footballer and seemingly a moron to go with it.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, screwdriver said:

Just shows how much of a clue Eric Black has by bringing him on in the first place. I couldn't believe it when I saw him getting stripped.

Mate I'm with you, I couldn't get my breath when I saw getting ready to come on! Bad choice Eric ! 

Edited by Uppernorthstander
  • Like 1

right now I would take Sylla back in a heartbeat in what would be a straight swap transfer so we could ###k him off the the Turkish league and I will pearsonally buy bacuna a nice 4 bed property out there but not tell him it's near the Turkish/ Syrian boarder ! 

Complete nob head this bloke!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nigel said:

Booing your own players ......Really didnt sit right with me!

It's gone too far for me now. The disconnect with players and fans. It's only making things worse and it's getting too personal. To be honest it's making me embarrassed to be a Villa fan 

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, KHV said:

It's gone too far for me now. The disconnect with players and fans. It's only making things worse and it's getting too personal. To be honest it's making me embarrassed to be a Villa fan 

Funny. It's their performances that make me embarrassed to be a Villa fan.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

What's this with the gate?

Read back through the thread. Apparently some kid shouted abuse at Bacuna and he offered them to come over the gate and see what happens. Sad tunes that it's come to this.

1 hour ago, Farlz said:

What a bizarre decision it was bringing him on, the man got hammered by his own fans the minute he stepped onto the pitch 

The BT people were rather confused and had to wait for their behind the scenes elves to explain what was going on. I think Eric also must have been similarly uninformed of the total disrespect this utterly overpaid incompetent footballer had showed the club who he is privileged and utterly undeserving to even be linked with joining let alone signing for to be paid sickeningly obscene wages to play for.

Like Westwood he is so far out of his depth and like Westwood we should have realised our error and ditched him years ago. I can't despise Westwood because he shouldn't be here but is and has shown no disrespect (I think he probably still pinches himself each morning) so I can't blame him for keeping his head down earning more money that even as a professional footballer he thought he would ever earn.  

Bacuna however deserves to be given a hard time for his dishonorable behavior although personally I don't think and would myself never boo one of our players  on the pitch I can utterly understand why some people did 

Edited by sidcow

I said it when it happened. Giving this useless clown a 5 year extension is the f*@$*#g dumbest thing to happen in the history of football let alone this club. 

Watching mostly delayed on the other side of the world it was his horror show early performances against Palace and Leicester which went a long way to putting me off watching months ago