Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

That's amazing. It's probably a ploy to get another contract from the club as he can't be serious about a champions league club surely? hopefully we do the opposite and say bye to him this summer. A poor player who hasn't kicked on to hold down a place in the worst Villa side ever. Great timing too it must be said.

10 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Please don't wait two years. 

Like westwood, another example of why we've dropped so far. A player as limited as him should not have made this many appearances for our club.

Yep, shocking indictment of this club that we have unmitigated shite like Bacuna on our books. He wouldn't even stand out in the Championship, horrific player.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Yep, shocking indictment of this club that we have unmitigated shite like Bacuna on our books. He wouldn't even stand out in the Championship, horrific player.

They should have been cheap temporary fixes during the cutbacks and by now shipped out and upgraded but instead we mysteriously offered them new contracts. Quite ridiculous.  Once again a false economy as upgrades would have paid for themselves with higher league finishes but the cheap option taken will cost us millions in relegation.  

If they had been upgraded sooner instead of using the benteke money on a new midfield we could have bought a couple of £15m strikers 

• Like 1

I'm sure he'll play CL-football soon, just as I'm sure Westwood will play in the Euros this summer:rolleyes:

Sure a boy can dream, but come on. Unless it is to bring the proper footballers a towel or a snack I can't see what he would offer teams in the CL.

52 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

If he plans to make his next move in 2 years then why did he sign a 5 year contract this season?

I am not concerned with losing him as a player because frankly, he is complete **** shit.

It is the disrespect to the clubs and fans. Do you think we, at a time like this, want to hear how you want to be playing CL football? 

After the shit you have served up this season? You **** coward.

I hope you get your move, I hope your leg gets shattered Luc Nilis style, you cretin.

No need for all that.

He was never good enough for us, and obviously thinks he is better than he is, but a post like that is uncalled for.

1 hour ago, AntrimBlack said:

No need for all that.

He was never good enough for us, and obviously thinks he is better than he is, but a post like that is uncalled for.

I disagree, pretty much none of these players are deserving of any sort of respect, I wish the worst for most their careers. I can't wait to see them get absolute dogs abuse on the lap of 'honour' at the end of the season.

16 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

I disagree, pretty much none of these players are deserving of any sort of respect, I wish the worst for most their careers. I can't wait to see them get absolute dogs abuse on the lap of 'honour' at the end of the season.

They will probably fail to do the lap correctly as well knowing these players

21 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

I have zero respect for any player who does not give 100%, and many of our players fall into that category. But I still think that the post I was referring to is unnecessarily nasty and reflects badly on the poster.

Do you hope that Bacuna breaks his leg?

1 hour ago, AntrimBlack said:

I have zero respect for any player who does not give 100%, and many of our players fall into that category. But I still think that the post I was referring to is unnecessarily nasty and reflects badly on the poster.

Do you hope that Bacuna breaks his leg?

I don't really 'hope' but I wouldn't give a shit if he did.