Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

Just now, theboyangel said:

The mythical Gary Gardner returns to the thread.

I like Gardner and truly hope he becomes the player we want him to be.

But he has had terrible injuries and when given a chance has failed to live up to expectation.

He's hardly had a chance compared to the likes of Bacuna. Bacuna has now proven beyond doubt that he's an absolute shit house, I'd much rather Gardner be given a go.

• Like 1

What an absolute joke of a player and not just yesterday, as I was sat there in the freezing cold I really felt for him (not) I mean he must of been bloody cold with all the walking he was doing. He wouldn't even get into my Sunday league team, no desire to take players on, not desire to track back come to think of it no desire whatsoever, but I bet he can't wait to get in the sun and let everyone know about it, What a 'Word removed' TOOL

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

He's hardly had a chance compared to the likes of Bacuna. Bacuna has now proven beyond doubt that he's an absolute shit house, I'd much rather Gardner be given a go.

He's never been fit enough to be given a chance like Bacuna and barring a 30 yarder against Walsall in a pre-season friendly, what has he achieved on the pitch for the first team?

If Gardner were 'given a go' what do you think he would achieve in this current squad - bugger all, just like the rest of them. It would only demoralise him as it has the other players.

The squad is diabolical and the club has resigned itself to the championship.

Personally, I'm happy Gardner is getting good game time in the league already with Forest, hopefully he'll be motivated and match fit for us next season.

As for Bacuna, yes he's poor but that's the state the club have allowed itself to get into.

Not good enough, never has been and never will be. Bacuna, Westwood, Gabby, Clark etc getting new deals is why we are where we are. Players who have proven time and time again that they aren't up to standard. Yet they rewarded because of the sickening lack of ambition at AVFC.

• Like 1

Leandro Bacuna Apologises for poor performance in the work place

Speaking exclusively today Mr Bacuna (24) ,  the underperforming employee in the middle section under departmental head Mr Garde,  opened his heart and apologised for his poor performance,  specifically in terms of working with a "football".  He said "I would like to wholeheartedly apologise to our customer base for this,  the truth is I was going to perform better but was worried about my phone which was in my pocket in my non work clothes in my locker. I have informed my departmental head Mr Garde that I will try harder next time.  Apologies for that"

13 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

He's crap in every position apart from right back.

Where he is slightly less crap.

Poor player, but a decent one to keep in the championship.

Did you not watch the Palace and Leicester defeats?

6 hours ago, theboyangel said:

The mythical Gary Gardner returns to the thread.

I like Gardner and truly hope he becomes the player we want him to be.

But he has had terrible injuries and when given a chance has failed to live up to expectation.

The thing is Gardner has never really been given a real chance. He hasn't an appearance in the league since 2013. Since then he has done very very well in the championship. 

Westwood and Bacuna are the epitome of what is wrong with this football club. Rewarded for abject failure, have not developed one bit since coming here but still picked,still offered new contracts.  

I would go as far as to say he was a better footballer when he joined. Why have we rewarded him a new contract, why is he still here?

The kid is an absolute clown, just looking at him I can see he doesn't really give a ****. Set up for life and he is loving it.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Whats happened to his set pieces?? He use to be so good now he is so shite at them. I think he is struggling with poor players around him. I would keep him

That really shouldn't affect his dead ball execution should it? He's just shite. Needs to go back to Holland and play at a lower standard where he will have more time on the ball. I'm not convinced he'll even excel in the Championship. Yes the standard is a lot worse but it's very physical and relatively fast paced. 

Whats happened to his set pieces?? He use to be so good now he is so shite at them. I think he is struggling with poor players around him. I would keep him

He's always been a waste of a shirt on midfield. We'll have to keep him but leave him as cover for full back. He should never play in midfield again.