Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

Terrible game today, awful - he and Richards never figured out who should be doing what and neither of them looked the slightest bit interested in closing down Liverpool's left back - in the first half particularly, everything Liverpool did came from our right hand side. For Bacuna it got worse in the second half as he ventured further up field where he gave the ball away constantly. He needs to put this one behind him, but the crowd might not let him.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

When your team loses 6-0 at home, you're entitled to boo whoever the hell you want. 

You pays your money ..... but during the game, I'm not so sure singling out an individual for the boos is right. People around me booed his every touch after their third goal and he just got worse with every touch. It's counter-productive, player's don't improve being booed they get worse and get booed more and get worse and round and round it goes.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

When your team loses 6-0 at home, you're entitled to boo whoever the hell you want. 

How's that going to help?

He didn't play well, confidence low. If he slagged off the club or gave abuse to supporters then yeah, but getting at the players because they aren't good enough isn't going to help.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ClarrieBlue said:

You pays your money ..... but during the game, I'm not so sure singling out an individual for the boos is right. People around me booed his every touch after their third goal and he just got worse with every touch. It's counter-productive, player's don't improve being booed they get worse and get booed more and get worse and round and round it goes.

Exactly. Boo the team if you want to. These guys are so low in confidence they won't do better if they get booed by their own fans. Ridiculous.

Edited by AVTuco

But it's not about 'helping' them. Fans are intelligent enough to realise that when you're 3-0 down and looking appalling, you're not going to come back. The team was way way way beyond the point at which fans could help them. It just became about registering disapproval. Which was entirely warranted. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

How's that going to help?

It's too late for anything to help. This season is over, and I hope every single player out there is under no illusion that they're amongst the shittest players this club has ever had.