Jores Okore

Jesperchr

He might have played/talked himself out of the squad for the foreseeable future. But then again, RDM might have decided that a stressed young CB in a back four lacking a proper leader should have some time out of the limelight. Who knows?

I had the feeling that the team selection on Wednesday was the manager giving some players enough rope to hang themselves with.

Perhaps Micah needed some more rope?

4 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Shine bright like a Weimann?

You have confused me here, DDID. He is worse since he left us, and while he was with us, I do not remember his detractors claiming that it was because of the players around him.

46 minutes ago, Xela said:

If we're not going to sell him then I'd consider loaning him out for a bit to get some games under his belt

No point, just a year left on his deal.

Not a shock to me he didn't make the bench yesterday, it isn't a co-incidence RDM got the Chester deal moving the morning after the Luton game.

I'd still keep Okore around as we don't have much pace at the back centrally.

I did hear about a rumour involving him off the pitch aswell.

15 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

No point, just a year left on his deal.

Not a shock to me he didn't make the bench yesterday, it isn't a co-incidence RDM got the Chester deal moving the morning after the Luton game.

I'd still keep Okore around as we don't have much pace at the back centrally.

I did hear about a rumour involving him off the pitch aswell.

Ah right, didn't realise he was in the last year of his deal. 

Looks like we need to sell him then as I can't see us offering, or him signing, a new deal. Might as well get something for him 

Feel for Okore a bit.  He seems to have been hung out based on Luton game but for me he was fine alongside Baker but caught out by the one man debacle that is Richards.  

Richards at fault for at least two of the goals and Amavi the third.

i think could do a job for us if alongside Elphick

1 hour ago, macandally said:

Feel for Okore a bit.  He seems to have been hung out based on Luton game but for me he was fine alongside Baker but caught out by the one man debacle that is Richards.  

Not at all...this guy has been consistently woeful. Awful player who has been given a lot of chances by some villa fans who, for some reason, have always viewed his displays with rose tinted specs on. He's rubbish, he really is 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, macandally said:

Okore is equally at fault for 2 goals.

Richards is a right back IMO. He will always look shit at centre back because he's not a centre back. Okore is just shit.

5 hours ago, macandally said:

I don't.

Awful attitude and an awful player to boot. To think we have made this cretin a millionaire makes me sick.

I've said about a few of the players the same as I'll say about Okore... The last good game I remember him having was the Liverpool FA Cup Semi Final. That's a long while ago now. Since then he's been another cog in a dreadful machine of performers. 

There might be a good player in there somewhere, but he is one of the members of the failed era here, it won't happen for him now. I think similar of a few of the others who are still here.

• Like 1

On 13/08/2016 at 18:52, Zatman said:

still a bit worrying that Richards made the bench ahead of him

Absolutely. If we are only 1 injury away from Richards back in the team we need another CB

Â