Jores Okore

Jesperchr

6 hours ago, Czechlad said:

There was a stretch where Okore-Clark was our center back pairing due to injury, and guess what? They looked awesome together.

I wouldn't say any of any defensive pairings in the last 4-5 years have been awesome. Perhaps competent at best, but not nearly consistent enough.

At the moment he would be my 4th choice CB at Villa, he wants out and he's nearly out of contract. I don't think there is any other option but to get rid while we can still get a small fee for him.

• Like 1

I think as mentioned the injuries ruined Okore and for me its a failed potential than a transfer flop, hopefully club put in a sell-on clause at least into the deal

Interesting just on Sky he is down as doubtful for todays game with injury

The Okore free team today has already let in two goals against Bristol. Don't know what the fuss is about with the new signings. They are no better than last season's players. Okore included.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, momo said:

The Okore free team today has already let in two goals against Bristol. Don't know what the fuss is about with the new signings. They are no better than last season's players. Okore included.

It would have been more with Jores in the starting line up  Image result for troll emoticon

Edited by Xela

I said it when he 'came back' from that injury that he would never come back from that injury and in my view that is how its turned out.

Shame as I think he was a real talent but I just think he has missed too much football, mentally the injury took its toll and he just won't get back to his previous levels.

• Like 1

Â