Aleksander Tonev

HalfTimePost

If the fee is 3.5million I dont see Celtic being interested at all. Their policy is to sign young players on cheap and sell them on for profit like Ki and maybe this summer Wanyama or Forster

Forget Fifa, FM is far more accurate.. what does that say?

I wouldn't trust FM on player ratings as far as I can throw the disc, especially when it comes to the lower leagues and potential of the player since most of the data contributors are very conservative and some are biased and/or lenient toward their own teams.

• Like 1

I wouldn't trust FM on player ratings as far as I can throw the disc, especially when it comes to the lower leagues and potential of the player since most of the data contributors are very conservative and some are biased and/or lenient toward their own teams.

I wouldn't be trusting either of them as Fifa also use the same strategy as FM do of employing the general public to do most of their stat work.

Fifa says his a CAM...

what rating is he? this is how i will judge if he's any good haha

67 but he has some good attributes.

Position: CAM

Acceleration: 83

Sprint Speed: 80

Agility: 84

Balance: 78

Stamina: 81

Shot Power: 77

Long Shots: 75

Dribbling: 71

Ball Control: 70

Weak Foot: 4

Skill Moves: 3

P. Foot: Right

Fifa says his a CAM...

I doubt this has any basis in reality outside the top players.

in Kendricks latest article with a polish expert he says that Tonev is not even a regular starter there? Bit of a worry that he cannot make that league as a regular?

He is young though.

Who knows. Looks technically good and has good pace and a good shot. All you need in the premier league. Hope he can cross..

We'll make amends with Celtic fans when we sell them Barry Bannan.

Looking at his goals, Tonev can peg 'em equally hard with his left and his right.

Looks very promising indeed and not easily shaken off the ball although always a little bit guarded concerning player videos on Youtube.

Are people really discussing whether Fifa or FM is the most accurate at rating players? Madness. They're games. For fun.

From what I've read about this guy he doesn't sound like a world beater, but after Benteke I'll be very reluctant to judge a player before I've seen him. I've been that for a long time now, but Benteke put a whole other dimension on it. Lambert seems to have a good eye for a player he can develop and make him fullfill his potential.

Exactly, Benteke was shit of FM and look how he's turned out! 

The difference between Westwood's attributes before and after the winter update for example are staggering. I know he started off well here but he was always way better than his stats first suggested pre-update.

That said, FM isn't too bad on the whole.

Edited by Mantis

Fifa says his a CAM...

I doubt this has any basis in reality outside the top players.

You'd be surprised.

in Kendricks latest article with a polish expert he says that Tonev is not even a regular starter there? Bit of a worry that he cannot make that league as a regular?

He is young though.

Who knows. Looks technically good and has good pace and a good shot. All you need in the premier league. Hope he can cross..

Yes, I've read some of the forums from Lech Poznan.

they are delighted with anything over a 1million, 3 million would be a massive, massive scoop, all of their fans agree on that.

What they say about Tonev? He's a good player, showed some flashes of brillianiance in few matches for them this year. However he wasn't greatly consistent for them and that's why he wasn't starting a few times for them during this year.

Edited by Alakagom

Â