Aleksander Tonev

HalfTimePost

Hopefully this won't impact upon the progress of Carruthers or Burke. We do need some more natural width options though.

I think this spells the end for Albrighton.

Hopefully this won't impact upon the progress of Carruthers or Burke. We do need some more natural width options though.

I think Albrighton will get one more season to see if he can cut it. Started with great promise, got a bad injury and looked completely out of sorts and devoid of any confidence. Constantly changing the manager can't have done his progress too much good either.

I imagine he's the sort of player that could work well with Lambert.

I can see Holman being shipped out however.

Edited by StanBalaban

What progress is this? Both were a non-factor this season, if they're good enough they'll get their shot. The likelihood is that Insomnia will leave and so will Albrighton so it's not like we'll be stacked for attacking options.

What progress is this? Both were a non-factor this season, if they're good enough they'll get their shot. The likelihood is that Insomnia will leave and so will Albrighton so it's not like we'll be stacked for attacking options.

I'm sure i read that Albrighton is being given another season.

Not going to get carried away with the possibility of signing Tonev but what we missed dearly last season was a midfielder chipping in the with goals and being a potent attacking threat. He looks (and sounds like) that sort of a player and would perhaps relieve the pressure on our strikers a bit. Much like the way Lampard does at Chesea.

But I'll wait until I see him holding up the Villa shirt before I get excited. It's is, however, nice to be chasing these sorts of players as opposed to SPL and over priced PL players

Edited by roonst83

Id rather give Nzogbia another season. Allbrighton is a terrible player

Id rather give Nzogbia another season. Allbrighton is a terrible player

I didn't say i wanted Albrighton to stay i just said i'm sure i read that he is being given another season. I think he's got a hell of a lot of work to do if he's to stay after this coming season.

Not going to get carried away with the possibility of signing Tonev but what we missed dearly last season was a midfielder chipping in the with goals

I think what we missed more was a defence.

Irish Supporters Club say our bid has been accepted.

Â