U.S. Politics

maqroll

The strangest thing about this is still the fact that he signs off almost every post with "VLD", has done for 6 months, but won't tell anyone what it means.

My guess is "Villans love dogging".

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

The strangest thing about this is still the fact that he signs off almost every post with "VLD", has done for 6 months, but won't tell anyone what it means.

Villa Lives Dontmatter

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Google tells me that he must be a fan of this:

latest?cb=20160216091622

4 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

You suggested that BLM protestors are unintelligent, don’t have jobs and are asking for free handouts. 

That’s pretty insulting if you ask me

No I haven't, my 3 black friends in America have, I admit I might have paraphrased their views for brevity. Sorry if this misled you , not my intention. Please do not take things out of context,

Sorry this is ruining my ,already crap , game,

VLD.

1 minute ago, Graham t said:

Tell you what then - go finish your game and come back to us when you've a bit more time to actually evidence your claims. The claims which several of us have looked for evidence of and not found. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Graham t said:

No I haven't, my 3 black friends in America have, I admit I might have paraphrased their views for brevity. Sorry if this misled you , not my intention. Please do not take things out of context,

VLD.

Just take the time to play your round and come back when you've got a chance to respond properly and consider what others are saying too.

If paraphrasing for brevity is the issue with how some stuff has come out it probably doesn't make sense to have a 6 way discussion while busy and distracted.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Graham t said:

VLD.

I didn’t take things out of context. You might have cited their alleged words but it was your message. You were agreeing with what they’re saying. 

And, again, nobody can find any evidence of those people saying what you say they’ve said. 

like I said if you have the sources we’d be happy to hear them, but for now it appears you’re the one taking things out of context. 

Edited by Stevo985

Even if Washington, Freeman et al said that, why does it matter? What authority do they have? They're just actors, sportsmen. You can probably find orders of magnitude more people from their profession saying the opposite. So who's right? The one I agree with obviously :D 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Straggler said:

If you can't tell the difference between white power and black power then you are part of the problem.

In good faith if you really don't know:

Black power was a rallying cry of an oppressed minority fighting for equal rights that was mostly used in the 60's and 70's demanding power for the powerless.

White power is a rallying cry of white supremacists and racists which was used as a direct response to and used in direct mockery of the black power chant.

You see the difference?  One is a cry for freedom, the other is a call to oppress and entire race on the basis of skin color.

"Let us be dissatisfied until that day when nobody will shout 'White Power!' — when nobody will shout 'Black Power!' — but everybody will talk about God's power and human power."

57 minutes ago, Graham t said:

Oh, I didn't say , my playing partner is called Savi, he is from Africa,

Well this changes everything, I wish you’d mentioned it earlier.

It’s ok guys, he’s cool, he’s cool.

Guy knows an African.

FRO

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Well this changes everything, I wish you’d mentioned it earlier.

It’s ok guys, he’s cool, he’s cool.

Guy knows an African.

FRO

I know someone from Cheshire. 

FLM. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

It's the 'Regards'' bit I like.

You know someone means business with that.

3 hours ago, Graham t said:

I did know actually. Its is really semantics ( look it up ). You have to be very careful before you censor people. The Second World War was fought so that people like you and I could live freely and say what we believed in. There is an awful lot of 'virtue signaling' around at the moment. The thought police are only one step away, yes really. If you really want to know what intelligent black people think of the 'black struggle' then I suggest you listen to what Morgan Freeman, Charles Barkley and Denzil Washington are saying on YouTube at the moment. Broken down they are saying to black people....

Get an education

Get a job,

Get some self respect,

and stop asking people for a free handout....

Am I a racist? Of course not. But I am not a virtue signaller either. It is okay to talk about racism, I know it is out there but people should stop defending criminal behaviour as well. We all have to make our way in the world and I know what it is like to be 'poor'. I don't have any sympathy with looters and rioters, this isn't the answer but some idiots think it is 'justified'.

Thanks for your comments,

Regards,

VLD.

Sounds like you get your information from the same websites my mother does 🤔

8 minutes ago, sne said:

Another picture of the lovely St Louis couple. She seem like a swell gal 

36d82c5f5b344bfaa68d439537113d25_md.jpg

Apparently they're both personal injury lawyers so they might have just been hoping to drum up business.

Having seen a few pictures they don't even know how to hold the guns correctly. I'd be way too scared to stand in front of someone unfamiliar with using guns that has their finger on the trigger and that much fear and anger on their face.

For clarity, the guy she's pointing the gun at is carrying a camera, not a gun, right?

• Like 1

Just now, Sam-AVFC said:

Apparently they're both personal injury lawyers so they might have just been hoping to drum up business.

Having seen a few pictures they don't even know how to hold the guns correctly. I'd be way too scared to stand in front of someone unfamiliar with using guns that has their finger on the trigger and that much fear and anger on their face.

For clarity, the guy she's pointing the gun at is carrying a camera, not a gun, right?

Yeah is a camera :D 

• Thanks 1

Â