U.S. Politics

maqroll

How about this, instead of punishing Alex Jones for spreading damaging and hurtful lies by fining him money he’ll never pay they stop him spreading more damaging and hurtful lies? Shut his tv show and any other outlets down. 

9 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Hang on, I've only just watched it. Are we not going to talk about why he's wearing tights over his head?

It says something that that's not even been deemed worthy of comment yet. 

9 hours ago, Genie said:

How about this, instead of punishing Alex Jones for spreading damaging and hurtful lies by fining him money he’ll never pay they stop him spreading more damaging and hurtful lies? Shut his tv show and any other outlets down. 

Too many people making too much money from it and hiding behind Freedom of Speech arguments.  Money over morals.  Talking normally makes no money hence why these shows are allowed to thrive because people watch, even us watching clips to be horrified by is making somebody money.  These shows won’t get shut down while it makes money, there will always be a platform that will show it, which then clips are made which gets to the mainstream.

Edited by nick76
  • Like 1

Kanye has been hanging around with hard right wing words removed and he's regurgitating the crap they've fed him. He's a grim combination of stupid, mentally ill, and extravagant artist persona.

27 minutes ago, jimmygreaves said:

Why was his face covered?

That's just how he dresses these days, been doing for at least a year or two. That and giant rubber boots that must be a great choice for L.A weather.

4 hours ago, DCJonah said:

I don't get the whole Hunter Biden thing. 

Nor me, i’ve read so much on it when I was trying to figure out why the MAGA lot thought they had a smoking bullet and while Hunter has issues to deal with, i don’t see why Congress needs to be involved apart from a dirt smearing exercise, which it seems all it is.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

That's unpleasant.

Who's Nick Fuentes?

Was he in a Louis Theroux thing?

White supremacist, antisemitic, holocaust denier, Charlottesville, Capitol Attack... there's probably more

He's also Kanye West's new friend

42 minutes ago, bickster said:

White supremacist, antisemitic, holocaust denier, Charlottesville, Capitol Attack... there's probably more

He's also Kanye West's new friend

I think he is the one I was thinking about from the Louis Theroux documentary.

The weirdest thing about these people for me is that they're largely idiots operating out of their garages in a massive country - and yet they seem to very quickly be able to become a very loud voice or to actually matter on the political landscape - it's bonkers.

Â