Jimzk5

11 hours ago, Kingman said:

The dreaded bottom for Christmas curse? 

Oh dear oh dear oh dear, What a pickle 

I remember the season we went down and we fell more than 3 points away from getting out the relegation zone. that’s when I started to worry knowing that even if you win your still in the drop zone regardless of other results. 

im sure they will still stop up but I think it will be tight but I see forest and Southampton going for sure. Bournemouth will drop down I think and Leeds are still a very very poor side despite results the last couple of weeks so i expect them to be in the mix 

24 minutes ago, wict01 said:

Internet must be down in Wolverhampton, not heard “mind the gap” for a few months 

And let's not sink to their level and use that phrase. 

Wolves not our rivals. Never has been. 

I look at wolves the same way as I look at a Brentford or crystal palace 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

And let's not sink to their level and use that phrase. 

Wolves not our rivals. Never has been. 

I look at wolves the same way as I look at a Brentford or crystal palace 

Yep, I agree. Went to school with hundreds of Wolves fans for years and never heard a word. Just the freaks who’ve made themselves known in the last few years that I’ve got an issue with.

• Like 2

bottom of the league, 4 points from safety (effectively 5 points due to goal difference), and their run after the WC is pretty rough.

Everton in Dec, which could go either way and a real 6 pointer for them both.

followed by Manure, Villa, West Ham, Man City, Liverpool.

thats a rough six games, us and Everton aside 😁

7 minutes ago, Hornso said:

They've got to be feeling optimistic about their manager hire though. Similarly like us, they'll be hoping he can galvanise them over the WC break.

Will they lose the 'new manager bounce' tho with the world cup being on. 

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Is Lopetegui that good of a manager. Sevilla are a traditional top 4 team and his other work isnt very convincing

He won nothing at Porto in nearly 2 seasons

He’s won the europa league so that’s and achievement but that’s all he has won. He didn’t leave his previous job on his own terms either. I wouldn’t say he’s a bad manager but he’s nothing special.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

He’s won the europa league so that’s and achievement but that’s all he has won. He didn’t leave his previous job on his own terms either. I wouldn’t say he’s a bad manager but he’s nothing special.

He is ok but I dont think it's a coup, he left Sevilla near the bottom 3 and poor sackings at Real and Porto plus his Spain fiasco in 2018

I wouldnt say he is much better than say Hassnhuttl or Rodgers

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He is ok but I dont think it's a coup, he left Sevilla near the bottom 3 and poor sackings at Real and Porto plus his Spain fiasco in 2018

I wouldnt say he is much better than say Hassnhuttl or Rodgers

Exactly it’s not like prizing him out of a team that was 6th in the league …..

I'm not sure if Wolves squad is that great, probably should be good enought to avoid relegation, but some of their signings like Guedes and Nunes haven't worked out as expected as of yet, and they made some questionable decisions letting the likes of Coady and Dendoncker go. Their attack in particular is a problem, only eight league goals from fifteen games, a lot will probably depend on wether they can bring in someone to fix that in January and whether Lopetegui can improve the form of Nunes and Guedes.Their run-in looks quite tricky as well, two of their last three are away to Man Utd and Arsenal, and inbetween those a game against Everton which unless one or both of them improve could be a big game in the relegation battle.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, useless said:

I'm not sure if Wolves squad is that great, probably should be good enought to avoid relegation, but some of their signings like Guedes and Nunes haven't worked out as expected as of yet, and they made some questionable decisions letting the likes of Coady and Dendoncker go. Their attack in particular is a problem, only eight league goals from fifteen games, a lot will probably depend on wether they can bring in someone to fix that in January and whether Lopetegui can improve the form of Nunes and Guedes.Their run-in looks quite tricky as well, two of their last three are away to Man Utd and Arsenal, and inbetween those a game against Everton which unless one or both of them improve could be a big game in the relegation battle.

The squad isn't big enough for a start, they've not got enough depth in too many positions

They should have enough to stay up but bad injury luck to certain first teamers, jimenez again, and they're in massive trouble

They went too young over the last 2 years, lots of potential that's not ready and out on loan

Â