Jimzk5

2 hours ago, KAZZAM said:

Atletico bought Cunha for £27 mill, flops there gets sold to Wolves for £43mill. 

Just bailing out all these big European clubs who's overspent massively. 

I think it's a pretty stupid transfer by Wolves. 

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

It does seem like an excessive amount of money.

Some dodgy Mendes deal for sure.  Probably hear about a large-scale money laundering operation with these deal in a few years.

On 21/12/2022 at 12:09, KAZZAM said:

Atletico bought Cunha for £27 mill, flops there gets sold to Wolves for £43mill. 

Just bailing out all these big European clubs who's overspent massively. 

I think it's a pretty stupid transfer by Wolves. 

Almost like an agent running the club

On 19/11/2022 at 16:45, VillaChris said:

Will get a massively reduced fee for Neves aswell if they go down given he'll only have 12 months left on his deal compared to selling him in any point in last 12 months.

I don’t get why neves is still at wolves, he is a fantastic player in my view and far to good for wolves. Why would you stay at a club like wolves when you could easily go elsewhere because your agent has some sort of deal going with the club. If I was him I would be questioning if my agent is doing his best for me

Favorites to sign Gyökeres from Coventry according to Swedish press. I don't watch Championship football but not really been impressed with him for Sweden or the U-21. 

Seem to be doing well this season but he turns 25 in the summer so not really a young prospect.

2 hours ago, punkiller1981 said:

I don’t get why neves is still at wolves, he is a fantastic player in my view and far to good for wolves. Why would you stay at a club like wolves when you could easily go elsewhere because your agent has some sort of deal going with the club. If I was him I would be questioning if my agent is doing his best for me

He was desperate to go to Barca in the summer so seems once they weren't interested he decided not to go anywhere else. Could drop him in at Arsenal and Man. United and he'd improve both so will get those offers in the summer.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Found this on page 4 which tells you all you need to know about the relevance to us.

They will be starting the build up now to their cup final against us....

What was it they used to say...Mind the gap

Just now, maqroll said:

Weren't they always?

No, their fans thought Fosun was going to pour millions into the club and get them CL. It's not panned out that way and so they are bitter about our success.

18 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

No, their fans thought Fosun was going to pour millions into the club and get them CL. It's not panned out that way and so they are bitter about our success.

When we were both in the championship and they were on the upward trajectory a few of my wolves mates said to me it will keep going and going and I said no the PL isn't built like that it's a closed shop you will slow down and fall short... They wouldn't have it, they got some European football but they've found out what this league is, the owner now can't get his money out so they'll just sit here taking the TV money for 20 years

Â