West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

On 13/02/2019 at 18:10, Demitri_C said:

How can he contest was a absolute blatant dive. So if he accepts charge he will be banned against us

He hasn't, and he's banned. We'll still **** lose though.

14 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Yep of course we will. At leats he admitted he is a cheat

Funniest thing was the club backing him up, condoning his actions. Peenarses.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

A playoff final defeat against Pulis' Middlesbrough would be suitable karma for these lot.

Would hate that to be play off final.

Let's have some "new" teams in the premier league.

Sheffield United, Bristol City and Preston up please. PNE last played top level football in the 60s, Brizzle in 70s and Sheffield 2007. Even Leeds qualify as last played prem in 2004.

• 2 weeks later...

That's ridiculous. A decision that will come back and bite them in butt I think.He's done well there, he's a good character, well liked by the fans and other pros and he's got them in a decent position - if it's the result of an argument then it's daft, it it's to do with results then Albion need to have a look at themselves. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

That's ridiculous. A decision that will come back and bite them in butt I think.He's done well there, he's a good character, well liked by the fans and other pros and he's got them in a decent position - if it's the result of an argument then it's daft, it it's to do with results then Albion need to have a look at themselves. 

Absolutely amazing decision !!

Firing the manager when the team is fourth is just crazy. It really could backfire on them and they miss the playoffs completely.

They deserve what they get from here on in.

Crazy. Since they scored that try against us in December they’ve played 15 league games. Won 7, drawn 4, lost 4. Not quite automatic promotion form admittedly, but not exactly sack worthy either.

The draws were against Wednesday, Norwich, Forest and Ipswich. Not terrible really. 

The defeats were against Leeds, Boro, Sheff Utd and Blackburn. Again, losing to 2 or 3 there isn’t shocking in my book.

Â