West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

20 hours ago, Zatman said:

I dont think sponsors on jersey work at all for me. Ive never bought anything or looked up what a company was unless it was a funny name

It's all about brand recognition. If you have heard of the company before you are much more likely to buy their goods/services. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

Interesting swap. Rondon is a good player, but so is Gayle in this division. West Brom look decent. 

I think opposite. They look quite poor. 

Team sheet saturday was no great shakes

• Like 1

i think the result at the weekend is a bit misleading, lots of shots and possession, i think they had 3 new players in the starting line up and 2 new players on the bench, they're going to have players who look alright on paper but in reality probably dont want to be there, jake livermore for example, kieran gibbs, they're just collecting a wage, probably trying to get out of there before Thursday

i think gayle is a good signing, the CB from city could be a good signing, i just dont think they've freshened themselves up enough, i think they will be lacklustre in too many games

• Like 1

Yeah think they're a bit similar to us in 16/17, look good on paper but too many of those senior players are demotivated after spending practically all their career in the premier league. Don't think Moore is the best fit for this challenge either so think they'll change managers around xmas.

Guess they'll be in the mix for play offs but don't see them in the top 2.

• Like 1

A pal of mine was saying they were terrible Saturday also and the posession stats were made up of passes amongst the back four constantly. 

Looking clueless at thr minute ? Big dave is also/was a Villa fan growing up if i remember correctly?

Welcome back to the Chumpionship tesco!

Scratch that, he won't make it to October.

No idea what they are trying to do, one minute they are dicking around with ball in their own third. The next half hour they are punting nothing ball after nothing ball into nobody.
Just the obvious signs of a poorly coached team with no plan or identify.

It's awful.

8 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Scratch that, he won't make it to October.

No idea what they are trying to do, one minute they are dicking around with ball in their own third. The next half hour they are punting nothing ball after nothing ball into nobody.
Just the obvious signs of a poorly coached team with no plan or identify.

It's awful.

Good job we dont play that way

Â