West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

11 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Alex Neil of Preston is very strongly being linked with the job. So think they would be better off with Monk than Neil. 

Alex Neil is a much better manager than Monk. Has promotions as well and his teams play good football

Alan nixon who's often ITK reckons jokanovich and moyes were priority but are both too expensive for them, turned to Alex Neill at Preston now but doesn't see Neill walking out on the Preston job. 

Ridiculous to sack Moore when he wasn't doing too bad a job in context and they didn't already have the replacement in line.

Where do they go now? Mayby Rowett 🤣

They must have one of the highest wage bills down here, surprised they're blinking at paying a manager 1-2m a year. Jokanovic is out of work unless he can't work until end of season like David Wagner supposedly.

Alex Neil will have a release clause at PNE aswell.

Remember that summer when they ended up with Alan Irvine managing them? Can see another random appointment if they keep getting knocked back.

18 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

Alan nixon who's often ITK reckons jokanovich and moyes were priority but are both too expensive for them, turned to Alex Neill at Preston now but doesn't see Neill walking out on the Preston job. 

Ridiculous to sack Moore when he wasn't doing too bad a job in context and they didn't already have the replacement in line.

Where do they go now? Mayby Rowett 🤣

i assumed they sacked him because jokanovich was nailed on...maybe even some chats behind the scenes whilst moore was still there. very odd indeed

38 minutes ago, Zatman said:

linked with Carvalhal and Moyes now 😂

Like I mentioned in another thread, it would be hilarious if they missed out on the play-offs altogether.

- Even sweeter if we made them and got promoted too.  😂

11 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Did anyone see the Swansea pen last night against these!? I have never known a team to have such luck in one season!

Not even just the penalty but a procession of missed chances at 0-0 and 1-0.

The penalty was just bad luck, he slipped as he went to strike it.

From what I saw on the highlights 3-0 seemed very very flattering.

8 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Not even just the penalty but a procession of missed chances at 0-0 and 1-0.

The penalty was just bad luck, he slipped as he went to strike it.

From what I saw on the highlights 3-0 seemed very very flattering.

Except for the luck they also have great firepower for this level which can turn games for them when they are playing shit

2 hours ago, Nigel said:

The intelligent thing would be to try and keep things stable in the short term and look to a new manager in the summer.

I await the new manager imminently! 

The sensible thing would have been to keep the manager who had you in 4th until you had your upgrade lined up. But, you know, it's West Brom. :rolleyes:

Jokanovic is still the favourite on Sky at 8/11, followed by Alex Neil at 2/1.....

....after that it starts to get funny.

Moyes 8/1

Rowett 16/1

Lee Johnson 16/1

Michael Appleton 16/1

Nigel Pearson 16/1

Karanka 20/1

Wagner 20/1

Derek McInnes 20/1

Big Sam 20/1

Alan Pardew 25/1 

There are a whole host of hilarious names at 25/1, including Tony Mowbray, Saggy Chops Redknapp and Mark Hughes. A boggies mate at work today suggested that they go for Megson for the remainder of the season if Jokanovic doesn’t happen 😄

• Haha 1

Pardew again that be hilarious. 

It's gonna be jonkavic which I think is a good appointment sadly. Neil isn't bad but I dont think he would do much there. I'd rather they got Neil tbh... 

The only think with jonkavic is he takes a while to implement his style in teams. How many times have we seen his Teams start the season so poorly before going in a unbelievable run of form. 

Â