West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

1 minute ago, Czechlad said:

If you told me that the Baggies would finish first and we'd finish second, I'd be ecstatic. I don't care about any of the other clubs. I only want to see us go up. 

Yep its a bizarre mindset for fans to think of. Its tough enough caring about one team without worrying about some other teams

Never used to mind them that much, was even happy to see them come up in 2002 but then I hardly knew any of their fans growing up unlike SHA.

Last few years seen the light in what bitter sad people they are about us.

They wasted their chance to cement themselves as number one Midlands club in premier league anyway after our demise.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Never used to mind them that much, was even happy to see them come up in 2002 but then I hardly knew any of their fans growing up unlike SHA.

Last few years seen the light in what bitter sad people they are about us.

They wasted their chance to cement themselves as number one Midlands club in premier league anyway after our demise.

And after last week's 'Hand of Rod' antics I hope they fail to make the playoffs.

****s!

7 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Don't know how they are so high, everytime I have watched them they have looked poor and a hotchpotch of styles.

I suppose that is the benefit of having solid players and experienced heads as a manager, they win games on their own.

Any team that has a good front four at this level will be top 6. Combo of Gayle-Rodriguez-Harvey Barnes-Phillips won them so many tight games. They remind me of us last season, not fluid team but win games on individual brilliant. Don't see them getting top 2 though.

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Massive West Brom with only 8k for their last home match.:crylaugh:

In mitigation, the ne'er do wells from Sandwell probably had a choice of a cup tie, or a packet of fags and a pack of Carling. On their limited budgets it's a tough call.

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

In mitigation, the ne'er do wells from Sandwell probably had a choice of a cup tie, or a packet of fags and a pack of Carling. On their limited budgets it's a tough call.

the dilemma of kids for a quid and you have to pick which 4 of them you can afford to take

• Haha 2

Â