West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

On 05/05/2018 at 21:38, HanoiVillan said:

If you believe it, put the four results needed as an accumulator bet; I should think it will pay out very nicely if it comes in. 

89/1 with Coral. ;) They have to do the decent thing and appoint Moore after the run he has got out of them but I think it has really just delayed the inevitable for a bit and given those Baggie fans a little hope only to have that dashed during this week. We will do our bit for them by beating Boro in the playoffs so that they can salute their old boss at the Hawthorns again next season.    

• Like 1

5 hours ago, John said:

89/1 with Coral. ;) They have to do the decent thing and appoint Moore after the run he has got out of them but I think it has really just delayed the inevitable for a bit and given those Baggie fans a little hope only to have that dashed during this week. We will do our bit for them by beating Boro in the playoffs so that they can salute their old boss at the Hawthorns again next season.    

111/1 on sky :) Can't believe the baggies are actually 4/1 to win at palace although i guess if tonight isn't a draw they may not be up for it at all.

I can see tonight going the right way for them as neither side will want to lose but i think Stoke/Swansea game may actually mess it up for them asi can see swansea picking up at least a point in that too

Guest av1
2 hours ago, LakotaDakota said:

111/1 on sky :)

I must say, i was tempted by that price. I'll be kicking myself now if they actually pull it off. 

Can't help but chuckle at the ultimate manager of the month curse.

get the award in the afternoon and then relegated the same evening without your team even kicking a ball - priceless! 

just hope we trade places with them now. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

They should never have got relegated.

Why not? It's **** brilliant :)

• Like 1

Tesco bags back where they belong? Pride of Midland give me a break. We were the onky Midland club to stay in premier league for more than w0 years without going down. No other Midlands side can boast that

11 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Tesco bags back where they belong? Pride of Midland give me a break. We were the onky Midland club to stay in premier league for more than w0 years without going down. No other Midlands side can boast that

Its not exactly a great boast

• Like 3

I don’t really care that they’ve gone. If we get promoted I would have viewed them as a couple of winnable games. Those two wins over them back in 2015 still remain a highlight in the recent years, sad as that is.

Moore seems like a decent bloke in fairness.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Zatman said:

Its not exactly a great boast

They loved it when we went down so I am not gonna not gloat at them. For me it is a massive achievement. We were only the 7th team not to have got relegated

If Lerner didbt ruin us we may never have gone down.

10 hours ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Moore seems like a decent bloke in fairness.

I've heard he's a Villa fan so that's probably why.

Â