January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

RDM was average at West Brom and he defended his way to the Champions league title.

Yes. He may sort out our defence, but he doesn't have the same quality of defenders to work with...

Stupid move if true. I will completely lose all faith in football.

Why would you ever have to ignore a strangers footballing opinions on the Internet? It seems like the kind of things kids do on Facebook.

Just don't respond if you have no interest in debating with someone. Surely it's not that hard.

Some people opinions are extremely annoying. Specially when they are repeated over and over and over again. I love the ignore feature.

If we do go down I'd rather have Paul Lambert as manager than RDM. Our team is shit. We need to address that. If Randy wont sort out the mess then it really doesn't matter who's in charge, our team will still be shit.

Edited by PieFacE

Why would you ever have to ignore a strangers footballing opinions on the Internet? It seems like the kind of things kids do on Facebook.

Just don't respond if you have no interest in debating with someone. Surely it's not that hard.

I completely agree with you, especially in a safe, well moderated environment such as this.

Of course, we've our fair quota of div kids, but they provide light relief from the monotony in their own 'special' way no?

Have at it people, I'm reading every single word.

Serious question guys.......how much money do you think is available to the manager? And secondly, how many new players do you think we realistically need this month?

Reach into your pocket. Count the change. Now throw the change at a nearby bum. What you have left is what we have to spend.

AVFC still two and a half years have still not replaced milner..the day we beat west ham at home was milners last game,since that day i challenge any one to convince me we have signed a player who has done more than milner for avfc since that day. MIDFIELD IS THE PROBLEM

Said this at least 10 times.

Serious question guys.......how much money do you think is available to the manager? And secondly, how many new players do you think we realistically need this month?

I believe as ever there is a budget but that it is flexible dependant on the right player being available at the right time. I would guess that budget to be £10-15m with wages below £60k per week combined.

It also depends on if we can move anyone on.

I believe we need a central defender and a central midfielder as a bare minimum.

We need 3 players

A strong midfielder a centre half and a decent left back

Ideally we should sign 2 midfielders but i don't think we will

I only hide one person. Don't mind differing opinion, just people on the wind up.

And there was me thinking you were ITK.

We need 3 players

A strong midfielder a centre half and a decent left back

Ideally we should sign 2 midfielders but i don't think we will

Agree with this ^^

We have still never found that midfield maestro, someone with real quality to create things. I like Westwood, Bannan is too costly with possession however.

otherwise ditto Ash's post & maybe a new wide man too. Someone who can dribble through a defence (but also has end product).

Where do you think/know we are with January transfer plans? Do u think Randy changed his mind after the Southampton game but as we are unbeaten in 5 days has once again changed it back.