January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

Rumours on twitter that we have approached RDM's representatives and gotten a good response. Probably bollox.

He was a great midfielder in his day but I think he's past it now.
  • Like 2

How do you do it?

You can access your settings from any page by selecting your name at the top of the screen and then selecting "My Settings".

There are several tabs on the side of the page, which allow you to configure and update different board settings:

Ignore

The "ignore" tab allows you to configure your Ignore settings - you can choose to hide individual member's posts, signatures, chats, status updates, or other aspects of a member that you wish to hide.

You can access your settings from any page by selecting your name at the top of the screen and then selecting "My Settings".

There are several tabs on the side of the page, which allow you to configure and update different board settings:

Ignore

The "ignore" tab allows you to configure your Ignore settings - you can choose to hide individual member's posts, signatures, chats, status updates, or other aspects of a member that you wish to hide.

Thank you.

It must be an indication of how bad things are that NRC has taken up so much of this thread, When we signed him I loved it in a KK sort of a way. Box to box midfielder, captain of West Ham at a young age, England under 21's. I thought he would move us on to another level. Every game he played I was willing him to do well. But he was never all that, occasional lung bursting runs that ended in him passing to a defender when Gabby was free or passing to the keeper instead of firing it past him. Even as a DM he would often win the ball only to give it away. He always left me feeling a bit disappointed. It's been a bit of an emtional repeat with N'zogbia and Ireland. Though I was surprised with Nzogbia's contribution against Southampton, in that he made one. Maybe time hasn't run out on him.

I don't watch all these lower league players people mention on here. I watch the Villa, I watch match of the day and I watch my lad play (he could do a job for us). So I don't know how good Dale Stevens is but I would rather give somebody an opportunity to step up a level than go back to somebody who failed to take his.

NRC sorry but move on

• Like 2