January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

a couple of weeks ago, it was £20m for this window, a couple of days ago, it was £10m, and now its nothing? despite our owner being a multi-billionaire hes not even prepared to save his own company from ruin?

im speechless

Sounds like he's buried his head in the sand across the pond letting the manager take the flack as usual

I doubt you do. Enough money to buy a new player from the conference or enough money to buy a player who can improve the team? In fact, I know you are wrong!

From a guy who seemed a good ITK, you're now coming across like a real bell. You seem pleased there is no money. Are you even a villa fan??

Edited by villan_007

From a guy who seemed a good ITK, you're now coming across like a real bell. You seem pleased there is no money. Are you even a villa fan??

Agreed. Bluenose on the wind up I think. Or one of those Tesco horseburger bags from up the road.

You are going to look very stupid shortly!

Well, you were first.

Sorry mate but I think you're full of shit.

I'm not in the know nor do I care who believes me but I know somebody who certainly is and has been for quite some time who I trust more than you.

We'll see. But there is definitely money to spend.

What nonsense! Let's wait and see shall we

NO MONEY - NO SIGNINGS

What I'm telling you is there won't be any signings - not unless the owner was to change his mind

So basically what you're saying is there either will be some signings, or there won't be some signings.

but either way you'll claim you were ITK about it?

Edited by Stevo985

Yes shut the website down

No speculation allowed on an internet forum

Its not allowed due to it being "pathetic"

There's a big difference between discussing speculation and entertaining people who claim to be ITK but are clearly full of shit. If you need help identifying them, I'll lend a hand.

There's a big difference between discussing speculation and entertaining people who claim to be ITK but are clearly full of shit. If you need help identifying them, I'll lend a hand.

But they make things so much more interesting ;)

From The Telegraph

"Remy also said he made up his mind to move to the London club after playing computer game Fifa 12 with owner Tony Fernandes at the end of four hours of negotiations."

Jesus they can't be that rich if they haven't got the new Fifa

• Like 2

From The Telegraph

"Remy also said he made up his mind to move to the London club after playing computer game Fifa 12 with owner Tony Fernandes at the end of four hours of negotiations."

Jesus they can't be that rich if they haven't got the new Fifa

Can't even afford Fifa13!! spent all the budget on players!

Are people dense?

Lambert was lead to beleive there was money for players - he gave a list of targets to RL / PF to do the business. After contacting various players and agents the costs are more than RL wants to spend, therefore no new signings, end of.