January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

Just as well I made no reference to matters on the pitch then.

So what's your point?

Why do you have such a problem with people sharing their opinion on a fan message board?

Someone on twitter saying Dale Stephens & Derek Boeteng being held up by agents fees.

Julie Bayley@JulieBayleyIFA

@PeterStempel @shelley_ozzy @MJ39VillaFC All the tweets about DONE DEAL with DS are same situation with DBoateng. Agent fees need sorting

My god.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8403353/Bristol-City-could-face-a-battle-to-keep-hold-of-Albert-Adomah

A number of clubs are monitoring Albert Adomah's situation at Bristol City, Sky Sports understands.

The relegation threatened Robins have just appointed Sean O'Driscoll,spacer.gif and one of his first jobs could be to try and fight to keep Ghana star Adomah.spacer.gif

The 25-year-old has just linked up with Ghana for the Africa Cup of Nations, where he has been handed the iconic Number 10 shirt for his country.

But Adomah's domestic future is very much uncertain with clubs from the Premier League and Championship all ready to battle for his signature.

Aston Villa,spacer.gif Swansea, West Brom and Wigan are all believed to have been impressed with Adomah in recent weeks having taken in some of his performances for the Robins.

City's Championship rivals Bolton, Cardiff, Crystal Palacespacer.gif and Middlesbroughspacer.gif are also monitoring his situation - although they could all try and strike a loan deal post the January window, if needed - whilst the top-flight clubs would need to make a move before the end of the month if they wanted to land Adomah.

Adomah joined City in 2010 from Barnet after being picked up from non-league Harrow Borough and he has 18-months left on his current deal

Well he's kept us up the last 2 years with his goals, and has a great golas per game ratio throughout his career. I find it baffling that we're not playing him.

Darren Bent is shit... His lazy, loses possession and doesn't suit villa's style of play (We aren't Barcelona)

He bench warmed at Spurs because hes shit.

At Sunderland 99% of his goals were tap ins from about 3 yards out and that 1% was from him being full of confidence living off his own hype. (Who in our team can assist him? Young, Downing and Milner jumped on their bikes a while ago now)

If you have to question why Lambert isn't starting him, then i would have to question you, how many games this season have you watched him play? (MOTD highlights fan boys opinions don't compare to those who have watched every game this season start to finish)

Benteke has potential, when he had confidence he looked like a Real Madrid striker. Bent is in his prime years but is still gash.

• Like 1

If you have to question why Lambert isn't starting him, then i would have to question you, how many games this season have you watched him play? (MOTD highlights fan boys opinions don't compare to those who have watched every game this season start to finish)

Aha...

Today's first sighting of a Better Fan Than You. :ph34r: