January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

I keep reading posts that we are only 7/8 days into the window and that there is plenty of time. I am sorry but there isn't plenty of time. We have easily the worst defence and worst midfield I have seen in the last 25 years and if this shit carries on for much longer we will go down and have been **** out of a two legged semi final by a team from the 4th tier of English football.

Edited by markavfc40

I keep reading posts that we are only 7/8 days into the window and that there is plenty of time. I am sorry but there isn't plenty of time. We have easily the worst defence and worst midfield I have seen in the last 25 years and if this shit carries on for much longer we will go down and have been **** out of a two legged semi final by a team from the 4th tier of English football.

agree, there isnt plenty of time, southampton at home could be the 1st nail in the coffin, newcastle at home the 2nd, only really sunderland and QPR at home after that, running out of "easy" games, we need this fixed for saturday not Jan 31st

We bought 3 defenders and our defence has become the worst in the premier league.

We need to sort this **** mess out and quickly.

We need some experience as well. We have a bunch of kids with low confidence who are all over the place with no leaders to look to when things are going bad.

We need a brand new midfield, need a DM,AM + 2 wingers, this 4-5-1, 4-3-3 shit isn't working, fml Bradford played 442 and **** us up. Benteke, WeimanN Vlaar, LowtonN Guzan. Build around these players. We need the likes of Coutinho, Cavanda, Gouffran Douglas type players then have a major player exodus in the summer,