January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

do we have one of the biggest turnover of players in the league?? i am looking back now and i seem to remember that by the time MON had left the only survivor of his reign from the DOL days was Agbonlahor. Some players came and left whilst he was here. Since he's left nearly his entire squad that he left has now gone too. That's like 50 players in 7/8 years.

Talk about stability and building for the future

"Five Year Plan" :unsure:

The business will be done. We've more pressing matters to attend to over the next week. Most business is done in the last week anyway and that's including teams who aren't preparing for cup semi finals /smugmode

I think a move to either a Prem team on loan or a permanent move away from Man City is on the cards considering they've cancelled his loan 5 months early.

But having said that, according to WhoScored he has only made 8 appearances at Twente. And only 1 of those is a start in the Eredivisie (his other 2 starts in the Europa League) and the rest off of the bench. So it might just be a case of him not getting the playing time they thought he would. If he cant get a game at Twente I cant see a Prem team taking him just yet.

Edited by HalfTimePost

I think a move to either a Prem team on loan or a permanent move away from Man City is on the cards considering they've cancelled his loan 5 months early.

But having said that, according to WhoScored he has only made 8 appearances at Twente. And only 1 of those is a start in the Eredivisie (his other 2 starts in the Europa League) and the rest off of the bench. So it might just be a case of him not getting the playing time they thought he would. If he cant get a game at Twente I cant see a Prem team taking him just yet.

Maybe reading between the lines but he's a good little cb.... never got the biggest chance at $ity...

Edited by Mattyp_avfc

Boyata just returned to Man City from a loan at Twente...I'd say he is unlikely to play at City. Would anyone take him on loan (if eligible) with a view to permanent?

Definitely, haven't seen much of the lad but what I did see I liked.

A statement on City's official website read: "The Belgian defender could well continue his education at another club in the coming weeks having played just eight games for Steve McLaren's side."

A statement on City's official website read: "The Belgian defender could well continue his education at another club in the coming weeks having played just eight games for Steve McLaren's side."

Hope he comes here then. I think he's worth a shot. Plus Belgium is the new brazil the amount of good players they're producing

Christ, please let us do some business. I can't watch this shit for the rest of the season, especially since it will see us relegated. We're woeful. Bannan and Delph are invisible in the middle of the park. When will we learn that passing it along our back 4 is just asking for trouble and gets us nowhere since we bypass midfield and end up hoofing it up to Benteke. It. Doesn't. Work. It's painful.