Ashley Westwood

Nabby

15 minutes ago, dakid007 said:

Is not a premier league level player. Never was. Never will be but has 120 appearance for villa. WOW

This is one of the greatest footballing crimes in the premier league era. 120 games! outrageous.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, a m ole said:

We almost scored from three of his corners yesterday.

They are the worst corners I've ever seen in premier league history though and I know a top, top quality corner when I see one. I've never seen a player hit the ball from the corner of the pitch to near the penalty spot in such a disgusting, cowardly manner. And he's a slimy gutless, spineless, invisible worm that bottles everything and has never made a tackle in his life except the ones that are really dangerous because he's a coward, what a word removed. The way he pretends to try by running more than anyone else is embarrassing. I've never seen him do a skill or a trick or a rabona once.

Those tears of happiness at the end when he realised he'd single handedly relegated Aston Villa showed his awful weak character and I'm not exaggerating when I say he's the worst footballer in history, and he's probably shit at basketball and table tennis too.

Glad you have finally come around ;)

He is the epitome of this club and its slide downwards. Just not good enough. I'm sure he's a nice guy and he cares but so does my Dad but I wouldn't want him in the Villa midfield either. 

Get rid. 

• Like 2

On 16 April 2016 at 21:36, ferguson1 said:

Really remember the Swansea away game recently, Leon Britton came on at half time and ran the show in the second half.  Westwood hasn't controlled any game since his time in a Villa shirt!  Neat and tidy just isn't enough for me.  Doesn't score goals, doesn't create goals, doesn't dictate play - what's the point?  The only thing that will keep him here for at least another season is that there is a whole load of shite ahead of him that we need to remove first. 

That and the fact that he's got 4 years left on his contract.

1 minute ago, Bunnski said:

He hasn't been stuck infront of the back four being played out of position.

That is his position...or are you saying he has been an attacking midfielder all this time? Every stat tells me that isn't the case.

• Like 1

That is his position...or are you saying he has been an attacking midfielder all this time? Every stat tells me that isn't the case.

I'm saying he's not a defensive midfielder which doesn't mean he has to be an attacking midfielder, there are other types of midfielders just so you know. He affects games a lot more when he's not tasked with sitting deep.

2 minutes ago, Bunnski said:

He hasn't been stuck infront of the back four being played out of position.

Come on pal he's not been played out of position at all. Ok he has scored a couple of goals in what is effectively a training session, but lets not start suggesting that he is an attacking midfielder.