Ashley Westwood

Nabby

On 14 February 2016 at 16:55, DCJonah said:

This guy has been a regular for nearly 4 years now. It's no wonder we've been so shit. I can't wait for the day he's gone. 

Good news, only four and a half years left on his contract!

• Like 3

On 6 February 2016 at 23:07, dont_do_it_doug. said:

After about an hour the bloke next to me asked when Westwood had come on. I have to admit that for a second he had me stumped.

If Ayew was available I'd have Bacuna over Westwood right now.

Fred west v Jack the Ripper.

49 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I don't think he was any better or worse than anyone else.

This is Ashley Westwood we're talking about. When we're bad, he's obviously the worst and the main reason why we're bad. Something something 5 year contract, irrelevant stat, SIDEWAYS.

1 hour ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

He wasn't. But most of those shit bags I've only had to watch for a few months. I've had to watch this particular shit bag for years. I'm just fed up of having to watch him. 

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

This is Ashley Westwood we're talking about. When we're bad, he's obviously the worst and the main reason why we're bad. Something something 5 year contract, irrelevant stat, SIDEWAYS.

You visited the jordan Veretout thread recently?

11 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Let's be fair, he isn't.

.....but because fans comment on individual players doesn't mean the rest are ok.

5 hours ago, Zatman said:

but he should have got a red card for a stupid tackle between 3rd and 4th goal

you've pressed on this a few times, and I can't figure out why. So? I thought he was supposed to be a pussy that's afraid of the tackle, anyway. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, a m ole said:

you've pressed on this a few times, and I can't figure out why. So? I thought he was supposed to be a pussy that's afraid of the tackle, anyway. 

because he made an over the ball tackle on a Liverpool player that could have broke his leg

3 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

His tackling was much better the week before, but that tackle was disgusting and definitely should have received a red card. If that's how he intends to prove he's 'not a bottler', then frankly I'd rather he didn't. 

He is a pussy when it comes to making a tackle, but every so often he seems to make a nasty, vicious tackle.