Ashley Westwood

Nabby

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

we have had 5 shots in 55 minutes so midfield isnt producing again by sounds of it especially with 66% possession 

How come you haven't posted this in the Jack Grealish thread since he's an attackin....

....oh wait, how silly of me!! :detect:

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

well its no coincidence at this stage that in all the shambollic performances against lower league teams the constant players are Westwood and Clark

Yes. I'm sure those two players are completely at fault in this game THAT YOU HAVEN'T SEEN A SECOND OF

3 minutes ago, bobzy said:

How come you haven't posted this in the Jack Grealish thread since he's an attackin....

....oh wait, how silly of me!! :detect:

Ayew, Sinclair and Gestede attacking.

Grealish behind them as the attacking midfielder.

But no it's Westwood's fault, based on nothing but an agenda. :crylaugh:

Pathetic.

Just now, Zatman said:

its not an agenda he is a crap player. Sinclair and Gestede arent much better but they havent been here for 4 crap seasons

It's an agenda when you decide that the reason we're not scoring, in a game you can't see, is because of Ashley Westwood when he's playing as a holding midfielder.

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

its not an agenda he is a crap player. Sinclair and Gestede arent much better but they havent been here for 4 crap seasons

It's an agenda.  You've only posted in this thread.

****.  Yawn.

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

holding midfielder? we are playing Wycombe and he is next to Sanchez. Garde is not McLeish

Ayew, SInclair, Gestede and Grealish, at least, all playing further forward than Westwood.

Edit: and Gana is on now instead of Sanchez isn't he, so Westwood is almost certainly holding.

But yeah, it's his fault. Probably. Why not ey? 

Edited by Stevo985

lol zatman being typical zatman. For some guy who watches a lot of football hes the most clueless football fan. Most pathetic/wanabee hipster fan to exist. You should give up having a football opinion.

also LOL at woodytom trying to shift logic/goalposts earlier which stevo sniffed out so easily.

(in before another warning/ban for me for calling shit opinions for what they are)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, gharperr said:

lol zatman being typical zatman. For some guy who watches a lot of football hes the most clueless football fan. Most pathetic/wanabee hipster fan to exist. You should give up having a football opinion.

also LOL at woodytom trying to shift logic/goalposts earlier which stevo sniffed out so easily.

(in before another warning/ban for me for calling shit opinions for what they are)

Im sorry oh so great footballing guru, we should all bow down to your superior knowledge